Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tivusat Oscam configuration

Title
    Thanks

Tivusat Oscam configuration

Hi, I have Tivusat card (HD gold) with its CAM which I have been using directly in my TV. I recently bought a VU+ Zero 4K and I have tried the card (in both slots with and without CAM) but it does not work. I am new to the world of Enigma2 receivers and various images. I have the OpenViX 5.4 image and I have downloaded the Oscam (oscam-latest) directly from the plugins section. From what I have read around, I need to have some configuration files (oscam.conf, oscam.dvbapi, oscam.server, oscam.user) in the /etc/tuxbox/config/ folder. But I have absolutely no idea of what parameters or content those files should have in order for the Tivusat to work. Can someone help? Thank you very much in advance.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ciottolo View Post
    Hi, I have Tivusat card (HD gold) with its CAM which I have been using directly in my TV. I recently bought a VU+ Zero 4K and I have tried the card (in both slots with and without CAM) but it does not work. I am new to the world of Enigma2 receivers and various images. I have the OpenViX 5.4 image and I have downloaded the Oscam (oscam-latest) directly from the plugins section. From what I have read around, I need to have some configuration files (oscam.conf, oscam.dvbapi, oscam.server, oscam.user) in the /etc/tuxbox/config/ folder. But I have absolutely no idea of what parameters or content those files should have in order for the Tivusat to work. Can someone help? Thank you very much in advance.
    Try here

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-Tivusat-Oscam

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you cargen. I had had a look at that thread but I had not noticed any available files (all links seemed dead or the files deleted). Now I realized that BefuddledBrian had still some files available. I copied them as they are into the /etc/tuxbox/config/ but still no luck (with or without CAM. Actually when I insert the cam I get an error: Authentication error, your tv set or decoded is not compatible with the CAM tivusat CI+).
    Should I rather reply to that thread instead of continuing in this one?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Zgemma H7S running OpenVIX 6.2, Darkmotor, Triax TD110 dish, Inverto Black Ultra dual lnb
    LG 50UM7450 4K TV, Pioneer VSX-534 Atmos AVR , Panasonic UB820 region free 4K Bluray & a PS4.

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you cargen. I had had a look at that thread but I had not noticed any available files (all links seemed dead or the files deleted). Now I realized that BefuddledBrian had still some files available. I copied them as they are into the /etc/tuxbox/config/ but still no luck (with or without CAM. Actually when I insert the cam I get an error: Authentication error, your tv set or decoded is not compatible with the CAM tivusat CI+).
    Should I rather reply to that thread instead of continuing in this one?
    I think you should use oscam without cam.
    Have you checked if oscam is running.
    With a browser go to http://boxip:8888/status.html.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cargen View Post
    I think you should use oscam without cam.
    Have you checked if oscam is running.
    With a browser go to http://boxip:8888/status.html.

Hi, yes I have been trying without CAM now. The oscam should be running, since I have restarted it from the receiver menu. When I check the status via web, the first time it, the page loaded, then I keep on getting Access denied.
    Last edited by ciottolo; 26-03-21 at 00:10.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronand View Post
    Hi, before using the OpenVIX 5.4, I had tested quickly the OpenATV 6.4 image and it was quite unstable in general. I'd still like to try and find the correct settings with the OpenVIX.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, yes I have been trying without CAM now. The oscam should be running, since I have restarted it from the receiver menu. When I check the status via web, the first time it, the page loaded, then I keep on getting Access denied.
    Try to change the oscam.conf file with the following setting under webif

httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255,127.0.0.1

Title
    Thanks
    Hoping the card you have is not the black one, otherwise, as far as I know, is still not possible to use it without its own smartcam reader, add this section at the top of your oscam.server, because it's the same one I use.

[reader]
    label = tivusat
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 183E, 183D
    rsakey = A92DA72FEEACF2947B003ED652153B189E4043B0138C368BDF 6B9ED77DDAD6C0761A2198AEB3FC97A19C9D01CA769B3FFFE4 F6E70FA4E0696A8980E18D8C58E11D817121346E3E66457FDD 84CFA72589B25B538EFC304361B54845F39E9EFA52D805E5FD 86B595B366C35716ABC91FA3DC159C9F4D8164B5
    detect = cd
    nagra_read = 2
    localcards = 183E, 183D
    mhz = 540
    cardmhz = 2700
    ident = 183D:000000,005411; 183E:000000,005411
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2,0
    lb_weight = 1000
    lb_force_fallback = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    auprovid = 005411

Actually, also oscam.dvbapi should be appropriately set, but, try just this for now.
    Last edited by alexwilmac; 26-03-21 at 08:08.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, last night was a very long one! I managed to find some conf files somewhere else and on their basis I made some changes to those that I had found in this thread https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-Tivusat-Oscam

First I did this:
    httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

and the webif started to work. Thank you cargen for suggesting something similar.

Then in the server file I added:

nagra_read = 2
    auprovid = 005411

And changed this:
    emmcache = 1,1,2,0

Thank you also alexwilmac for posting your settings.

I also added a dvbapi file (found somewhere else) to the config folder. I did not even need to reboot, it started working after a couple of minutes! I don't know exactly what fixed the issues. In the process of trying with and without CAM I realized that at some point I also had inserted the card with the IC upward whereas it should be with the IC downward.

Anyway it seems to work now (without CAM). Thank you all of you for your help!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ciottolo For This Useful Post:

Andy_Hazza (26-03-21)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, last night was a very long one! I managed to find some conf files somewhere else and on their basis I made some changes to those that I had found in this thread https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-Tivusat-Oscam

First I did this:
    httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

and the webif started to work. Thank you cargen for suggesting something similar.

Then in the server file I added:

nagra_read = 2
    auprovid = 005411

And changed this:
    emmcache = 1,1,2,0

Thank you also alexwilmac for posting your settings.

I also added a dvbapi file (found somewhere else) to the config folder. I did not even need to reboot, it started working after a couple of minutes! I don't know exactly what fixed the issues. In the process of trying with and without CAM I realized that at some point I also had inserted the card with the IC upward whereas it should be with the IC downward.

Anyway it seems to work now (without CAM). Thank you all of you for your help!
    Happy you fixed i.

Can you confirm if you are using the gold or the black card?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cargen View Post
    Happy you fixed i.

Can you confirm if you are using the gold or the black card?

I have the gold (HD) card. Indeed I would like to buy the black 4K card, though I am not sure if it's worth just to watch a couple of 4K channels considering the very much likely trouble to go to make it work with my setup. Actually the main reason why I bought the VU+ is because I would like to buy a BIS TV viewing card (with Viaccess Secure Neotion module) and on my TV there is only one CAM slot, so I don't want to switch CAM all the time.

Title
    Thanks
    Black seems not readable by Oscam, at the moment. And, above all, there's no serious reason to have it: the only useful 4K channel (among those needing Tivusat) is Rai4K.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alexwilmac View Post
    Black seems not readable by Oscam, at the moment. And, above all, there's no serious reason to have it: the only useful 4K channel (among those needing Tivusat) is Rai4K.
    Indeed, the black card seems not working with Oscam, I was aware of it. I was just curious to test if it's by any means possible to make my VU+ Zero 4K recognize the CAM that comes with it. Actually in the first place, even with my current gold (HD) card, I had tried with it's CAM but I never got rid of this error: "Authentication error: your TV set or decoder is not compatible with CAM tivusat CI+". So by looking for a solution to that, I entered the world of Oscam...

As for the reason to get the 4K black card (+CAM), well it's a matter of taste (and how people want to waste their money . For that matter, you don't even need the black card to watch Rai 4K, since it works perfectly with the gold (HD card). The other channels being Museum 4K, MyZen 4K, TravelXP 4K.

Title
    Thanks
    Is exactly what I said: that you don't need black, as the only useful 4K channel we have is RAI 4K and it does not need the black. Unless you consider useful Museum and the others..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast