Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: zgemma h9 twin how to disable green/red led light

Title
    Thanks

zgemma h9 twin how to disable green/red led light

So i just installed fresh openvix image on my new zgemma h9twin, and i struggle to disable the green/red diode on the front panel, i managed to disable the red diode that is so bright, in dark room it tries to burn my eyes out, but now instead the green led light is always on, no matter standby/deepstandby or turned on, its always bright and shiny, i have WoL - wake on lan turned on, with the clock, i can dim it, or disable it, which is great, but that green/red diode just annoys me so much

So how do i disable it? like completly disabled, i dont need it whatsoever

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Unsure but black masking tape will work if it cant be fixed.
    Also unsure if that is the ir sensor pickup if box does not work after.