Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Iptv getting stuck on E2 but fine on andriod apps

Title
    Thanks

Iptv getting stuck on E2 but fine on andriod apps

Using Vu solo 2 , iptv using extreme editor , settings iptv I have tried dvb1 , iptv 4097 there are just the odd few channels that keep getting stuck , but when I play them on another app the channel is fine . What do I need to do to my e2 box to get these channels to work right

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    1. You are using a sat receiver, the fact it can play IPTV is a bonus.
    2. You need excellent internet access to minimise connect issues, assuming that the IPTV source is good.
    3. The best IPTV plugins that I have tested are Stalker for those receivers that support the plugin and Xstreamity

- and if the „provider“ doesn‘t /refuses to support then move on.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry I don’t think you understand ,
    Yes I am using a sat device same as last 5 years , I have a very good connection and using Ethernet. I have seen threads ppl taking about using service app ( which I can’t find in the plugins )and changing streams types to help viewing better. I’m talking about I come across the odd few channel which do not play well on the e2 device , but when I try a different way Smarters gstv stb the channel on there plays with out a hick up. So this does not come down to the supplier . I want to know is there a setting I can tinker with or some sort of a player on e2 that can improve the viewing of them channel that dnt play well. Keeping in mind I use extreme editor and I have my iptv and free sat channels in the save fav bouquet list

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    „Sorry I don’t think you understand“ - I understand perfectly - you expect simple solutions - well if there was there wouldn‘t be frequent posts like yours.. I guess you use Extreme editor because thats your providers choice? Why don‘t you try alternative plugins that might just provide what you are after??
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    You are a right snob , I’ve used this forum many times to ask questions, if you dnt want to answer please don’t . Don’t need the stinky attitude you have . And what is your problem with your provider ??? To answer ur questions , I was asking for a solution , that is the whole point of the forum and the community helping out . And I use extreme editor as it was recommend to me long time back . And for plugins I have only ever used x-c plugin which doesn’t integrate with how I like it just the normal bouquets .

Title
    Thanks
    unless he knows how to get xtream login url port username and password he won't be able to use other plugins. he should try different provider.

Title
    Thanks
    Various ways to run iptv on an e2 box.Your box is more suited to satellite and the newer E2 boxes are more powerful twol is saying to you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 1554leslie For This Useful Post:

Naz (20-03-21)