Hi All I hope you are all staying safe and well,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but it is about 2 different formats so I didn't know where to post.

I have been using the Solo2 with Xtream TV and have a reliable provider, but I am considering going down the route of a streaming box and extending the life of my 5 years old Solo2...by just using it for Sat TV, I got the Solo2 from W of S with great support over those those using VIX software but I need a little help with a new box.

I have a Minix NEO X8-H+ that is no longer supported with software updates so have dabbled with streaming boxes but I never used it with Xtream so I will be starting again and want to get the best use out of whatever box I buy...and I didn't always get things right with the Solo2 plugins ext...regardless of how good the guidance was!!

I like the idea of a remote with voice commands but there is a big price difference between MAG 420 and the latest Formuler GTX so need some help to decide which of either or if there is something else I should consider, I know that my provider has MAG users so that box won't be a problem but not sure about the GTX, but both are supported here so need advice on the pros and cons of both or if I should just stick to what I have for now. I like the idea of 4K so I can justify a new larger screen TV!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
James.