Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: ITV Border England HD shows instead of ITV Meridian HD

Title
    Thanks

Question ITV Border England HD shows instead of ITV Meridian HD

Yesterday ITV Meridian HD was showing correctly in my custom mix bouquet file. Today ITV Border England HD is showing instead.

This is what I have in my custom mix file:

<insert target="004" source="1136" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV Meridian HD -->

How do I get ITV Meridian HD?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    As mentioned before, the numbers in the unofficial/out of region channels are not always the same. So you will have to keep changing your mix file if that is the way you want to do it. If this does not make sense, please say so.

Alternatively, you can import as a service reference or use Freesat and import from that number range

Title
    Thanks
    Do you mean I need to keep changing the channel number in my mix file? If so, that's fine but I'm already using the ITV Meridian HD number from the example file aren't I? So where do I get the correct channel number if that's not correct?

Alternatively, you can import as a service reference or use Freesat and import from that number range
    How do I do either of those?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFan View Post
    Do you mean I need to keep changing the channel number in my mix file? If so, that's fine but I'm already using the ITV Meridian HD number from the example file aren't I?
    How can you ever get a correct number for something that changes?

One time it is 1234
    next time 1237
    next time 1345

So where do I get the correct channel number if that's not correct?
    Same place as every time. The last example file. Refresh Filezilla after ABM runs. But as said before, waste of time because it always changes.

How do I do either of those?
    1. Import from Freesat.
    Same as you are doing now. But instead of importing from Sky, import from Freesat. You will have to set the region that has the ITV you want in Freesat.

2. Import using reference.
    See here for an example.
    https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...l=1#post472107