Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Vod and series issues

Title
    Thanks

Question Vod and series issues

Hi,
    I just got an Amiko A6N and I’m having trouble to play vod & series if I use a different app they work perfectly but on the Mytv they don’t play at all or they stops every 5/6 seconds.
    Can you please help me to resolve this issue.
    Thank you

Title
    Thanks
    I have similar issue sometimes vod plays on mytv app but series dont then visa versa, work fine on other apps

Title
    Thanks
    Let me know the following:

1) What version firmware do you have running in the A6? (MENU > Setting > System > Upgrade > Current version: 1.0.26 <- Just an example, but what version do you have here?)
    2) How do you connect to the service on MyTV, via MAC address (Stalker) or Username / Password (XC API)?
    3) What ISP are you on, BT, Sky, Virgin Media etc.?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amiko UK For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (01-03-21)

Title
    Thanks
    I have been trying to recreate the VOD / Series issue here last night and I can't make it not work, which is probably a good sign! There was however a new BETA release firmware on 26/02 (Friday) so lacking any other information at the moment for those reporting these problems my suggestion would be:

Upgrade to latest BETA version firmware MENU > Setting > System > Upgrade > BETA version (blue button) > Select Version (there is currently only one version showing in BETA)

Once upgrade is complete then:

MENU > Setting > System > Reset > Clear MyTV data

Then test out in MyTV, test everything, Live, VOD, Series etc. and see how they get on - If it's still an issue (hopefully not) but if it is then come back to here with as much detail as possible and we can go from there.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amiko UK For This Useful Post:

Clabs (02-03-21),Sicilian (02-03-21)