Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Zgemma turner A no signal.

Title
    Thanks

Zgemma turner A no signal.

Hi guys, I have a problem with my zgemma h9 twin box. With the bad weather we have had I thought the satellite was down due to this. However it is still not working.

I then looked at the satellite which was okay. I then checked the settings and for some reason when i switch between turner a to turner b there is a signal. When i go back to turner a there is a signal for a couple seconds then it goes to zero (pics attached).

I have rebooted the box and updated the software but no luck. Does anyone have an idea why this would happen.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BrokenUnusableAccount
    I had a tuner fail on my first Zgemma H7S so a tuner can fail. It was replaced by WoS under guarantee.

To confirm try swapping the two cables over on the back of your box and check it's still Tuner A that doesn't work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenUnusableAccount For This Useful Post:

allaboutthebase (22-11-20)

Title
    Thanks
    hi BefuddledBrian,

Thanks, I tried this and nothing comes up on both of them. Would this be a tuner a fail?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    If it was just a tuner gone you would still get a signal on both cables when switching them over to the good tuner.
    If not getting a signal from the cable it could be loose f connector on lnb as not tight enough or lnb itself gone faulty.
    Signal levels for 28.2 to me look weaker as if dish was off as previous boxes on 28.2 were in the 90s and hopefully others could add to it.

Never swap cables when units are powered on and if you had another box or location check there also.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cactikid For This Useful Post:

allaboutthebase (22-11-20)

Title
    Thanks
    thanks, i will check with an old sky box to see if i am getting the same issue.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to allaboutthebase For This Useful Post:

cactikid (22-11-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Managed to get tuner A working now by switching cables but tuner B is not working now. Any ideas on how this could be? I have checked cables and they are all connected properly.

Title
    Thanks
    Perhaps one lnb is not working.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    You said you were going to hook up sky box did that show a signal issue also on one tuner or are you commenting on the h9 connection?