Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inverto ISKY-UST110-CUO10-32P with Gigablue UHD UE 4K

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Widower2008 View Post
    Looks like it matches the IDLU-UST110-CUO4O-32P for the user bands - i.e. not including the sky ones.....
    But it has a position 2 option which I have no idea about....
    I would be tempted to ask Inverto about this switch. As its programmable, it maybe that you program for Sky or only for EN50494 or EN50607 protocols

Nothing comes up in their product list so it appears to be a Sky installer special. They have other 54XX switches in their product list but they only support Sky legacy boxes
    Last edited by twol; 13-11-20 at 16:24.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    I would be tempted to ask Inverto about this switch. As its programmable, it maybe that you program for Sky or only for EN50494 or EN50607 protocols

Nothing comes up in their product list so it appears to be a Sky installer special. They have other 54XX switches in their product list but they only support Sky legacy boxes
    Just got a message back from Inverto!

"I assume you have item 5405.

If you are connecting a non Sky box you have to use the User Band frequencies assigned for “EN50494/EB50607” as depicted below.
    5405.png

Please contact you Dealer or supplier of your Gigablue device to get further information how to configure this device. Most probaly you also can find support in internet forums.

Best regards, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Inverto Support"

I don't have a dealer as got it off ebay and so hoping the forum can help

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Widower2008 View Post
    Just got a message back from Inverto!

"I assume you have item 5405.

If you are connecting a non Sky box you have to use the User Band frequencies assigned for “EN50494/EB50607” as depicted below.
    5405.png

Please contact you Dealer or supplier of your Gigablue device to get further information how to configure this device. Most probaly you also can find support in internet forums.

Inverto Support"

I don't have a dealer as got it off ebay and so hoping the forum can help
    So I guess connect up to input A on the receiver and select SCRs based on the switch and see if it works!
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

4. The Following User Says Thank You to twol For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (13-11-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Follow this:
    https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...l=1#post474171

As mentioned earlier, instead of LNB, select switch. Each tuner must be assigned a unique SCR.

Just to repeat earlier comment, "Connected" means "shared connection". So if the signal wire is hooked up toTuner A, all the others sharing thos signal source should be set to:- Connected = yes and selecting connect to tuner A.
    You said you have a universal output hooked up to one of the tuners, so I presume that is B.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    PDF of manuals attached.

One of our developers had this and was using it on an Ultimo 4K. You will have to select the item and assign each SCR to the tuner/demodulators you want.
    I now have a file from Inverto which may !

5405 IG-ISKY-UST110-CUO1O-32P(EnVS101016).pdf

Also from the email they say

You can use this switch either (text out of the specifications):

When there is no active User Band or when a Legacy (non SCR) STB is connected to any of the

output ports, the port responds to standard DiSEqC1.x commands for band and polarity selection.

Port 2 also supports 13/18V 0/22kHz control signals (in addition to standard DiSEqC1.x

commands) for band and polarity selection. As soon as the port receives a Sky UK/EN50494/

EN50607 command, it will switch to the respective Unicable mode.

Inverto Support

Tel : +352 26 43 67 0

Web : www.inverto.tv

Title
    Thanks
    What you have to do is the same. Aren't the instruction from post 17/18 not clear enough? If not, where are you getting lost?

Title
    Thanks
    What you have to do is the same. Aren't the instruction from post 17/18 not clear enough? If not, where are you getting lost?
    I have set up the tuners as follows :-

Main tuner A
    new set up - A.jpg

Tuner B (Actually has a cable from the Triax Multiswitch not the Inverto Multiswitch currently
    new set up - B.jpg

Tuner C
    new set up - C.jpg

Tuner D
    new set up - D.jpg

Tuner E
    new set up - E.jpg

Tuner F
    new set up - F.jpg

Tuner G
    new set up - G.jpg

Tuner H
    new set up - H.jpg

Is there a way I can now test my setup to check all Tuners are working and what they are doing - please note I started Tuner A with User Band 5 (985Mhz) with C through to H using Band 6 onwards - one band per Tuner so that they are all in the same EN50607 as last time I had started at Band 1 and gone up. But believe after receiving the mail from Inverto that I need them all in the same standard as the first command would setup how it works somehow.

Thanks for all your help so far

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Widower2008 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (16-11-20)

Title
    Thanks
    A: No need for diseqc setting. You are not using a diseqc switch.
    B: Simple, single, 28.2 will do. It is direct from switch and independent of the unicable equipment

C-H LNB numbers are wrong. Disable the ones you have set and and configure as LNB 1. Rest of settings are fine.

Not sure about the ENxxx, unicable 2 is backward compatible with unicable 1. Otherwise you can never use those first 4 SCR

Title
    Thanks
    Is there a way I can now test my setup to check all Tuners are working and what they are doing
    If you set preferred tuner and change it one at a time that will hop between them. A restart is required. You can see the tuner letter in use.

Menu > Setup > Tuners & Scanning > Miscellaneous > Preferred tuner DVB-S

Title
    Thanks
    A: No need for diseqc setting. You are not using a diseqc switch.
    B: Simple, single, 28.2 will do. It is direct from switch and independent of the unicable equipment

C-H LNB numbers are wrong. Disable the ones you have set and and configure as LNB 1. Rest of settings are fine.

Not sure about the ENxxx, unicable 2 is backward compatible with unicable 1. Otherwise you can never use those first 4 SCR
    Is it worth connecting the second port on the Inverto switch to tuner B Would that increase the number of channels I might be able to record at any one time.
    Doesn't the Inverto require DiSEqC commands to help select Bands etc for the ISKY-UST110-CUO1O-32P?

Also what are the limits for recording the a USB3 SATA 6Gb/s HDD?

Title
    Thanks
    Whether tuner B gets a signal from the unicable or universal switch, it is still independent. Your setup now has all 8 independent. You won't gain anything.

It is a unicable switch where all the bands are available on one cable. There is no switching between bands required, they are all available.

I don't know about the USB 3 recording limits. Try it and see.

Title
    Thanks
    I have a very similar switch ISKY-UST110-CUO8O-16P.
    It seems to be able to detect automatically whether legacy or Unicable connections are required. I have it fed from a Quattro LNB and add a terrestrial feed (You really need sat and terrestrial in Ireland). The switch combines the two on all outputs.

A few tips I learned
    EN50494 = Unicable I
    EN50607 = Unicable II also called JESS

You just need to make sure the Unicable frequencies for each tuner match the spec of your switch and the the of Unicable
    E.g. For your switch
    User Band 1 = 1210MHz Unicable
    User Band 2 = 1420MHz Unicable
    User Band 5 = 985MHz JESS
    User Band 5 = 1050MHz JESS
    etc.

Also make sure that all your tuners are set to different user bands / frequencies as otherwise they will clash.

I have a single feed going to the sat input of a Gigablue UHD UE 4k and can record 8 sat channels simultaneously.
    The way I tested was to just keep recording channels until you can see all tuners are used. Note a single tuner can record multiple channels at the same time if they are on the same Mux.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrov For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (28-11-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12