Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inverto ISKY-UST110-CUO10-32P with Gigablue UHD UE 4K

Title
    Thanks

Inverto ISKY-UST110-CUO10-32P with Gigablue UHD UE 4K

Hi all,

managed to get an Inverto ISKY-UST110-CUO10-32P and am wondering if I can use it with my Gigablue UHD UE 4k I have it connected between a Triax quattro LNB and triax Multi-switch TMS 532. I can use Tuner A and B connected either to the Unicable port on the Inverto direct or via the Triax multi-switch also other TV's work with satellite feeds from the multi-switch too. How can I configure my Gigablue to take advantage of this or is it not possible?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Widower2008 View Post
    Hi all,

managed to get an Inverto ISKY-UST110-CUO10-32P and am wondering if I can use it with my Gigablue UHD UE 4k I have it connected between a Triax quattro LNB and triax Multi-switch TMS 532. I can use Tuner A and B connected either to the Unicable port on the Inverto direct or via the Triax multi-switch also other TV's work with satellite feeds from the multi-switch too. How can I configure my Gigablue to take advantage of this or is it not possible?
    So whats the lnb(s) connected to ?? How many dishes do you plan on having?
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Currently setup with Triax Mini Quattro LNB 0.3db connected to Inverto ISKY-UST110-CUO10-32P (HH, HV, LH and LV) with a link off to one of the DVB-S tuner inputs on the Gigablue UHD UE 4k. The Inverto is then connected onto a Triax TMS 532 SE AQ-BS 32 Way Multiswitch, which I have then connected to the second DVB-S tuner input on the Gigablue UHD UE 4k. so covering both bases currently! Not sure exactly how I should connect this up and configure it all. I also have a couple of Sony TV's which are using connections from the Triax multiswitch. I don't currently intend to add any extra dishes or LNBs yet. I also have FM, DAB and VHF coming in through Triax TFC combiner, Inverto, onto Multiswitch and out through Quadplexed Outlet Modules. to every room in the house and out to my office in the garden.
    Last edited by Widower2008; 11-11-20 at 18:45. Reason: Additional information

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Widower2008 View Post
    Currently setup with Triax Mini Quattro LNB 0.3db connected to Inverto ISKY-UST110-CUO10-32P (HH, HV, LH and LV) with a link off to one of the DVB-S tuner inputs on the Gigablue UHD UE 4k. The Inverto is then connected onto a Triax TMS 532 SE AQ-BS 32 Way Multiswitch, which I have then connected to the second DVB-S tuner input on the Gigablue UHD UE 4k. so covering both bases currently! Not sure exactly how I should connect this up and configure it all. I also have a couple of Sony TV's which are using connections from the Triax multiswitch. I don't currently intend to add any extra dishes or LNBs yet. I also have FM, DAB and VHF coming in through Triax TFC combiner, Inverto, onto Multiswitch and out through Quadplexed Outlet Modules. to every room in the house and out to my office in the garden.
    Just checking! - is the link off the legacy or unicable ??
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    The link appears to be a unicable link to the gigablue UHD UE box

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    PDF of manuals attached.

One of our developers had this and was using it on an Ultimo 4K. You will have to select the item and assign each SCR to the tuner/demodulators you want.

Title
    Thanks
    Follow the unicable setup guide. Instead of LNB, select switch. Assign every tuner "hooked up" to the switch a unique SCR.

"Connected" means "shared connection". So say yes, connected to the physical tuner that has signal wire from unicable output.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    PDF of manuals attached.

One of our developers had this and was using it on an Ultimo 4K. You will have to select the item and assign each SCR to the tuner/demodulators you want.
    Thank you - I have an Inverto ISKY-UST110-CUO10-32P is this the same?

Title
    Thanks
    Pretty sure it is. Double check what the 4 digit model number is. Process is still same no matter what the device. Important thing is frequency/channels match.

Title
    Thanks
    Pretty sure it is. Double check what the 4 digit model number is. Process is still same no matter what the device. Important thing is frequency/channels match.
    5405 is the item number

Title
    Thanks
    I can't find the itme on the inverto site, maybe you will havemore luck.
    Code:
    https://www.inverto.tv/multiswitch
    The frequncies are listed on the front of the device. Can you attach a picture? Check if they match what is on xml file that we have listed. Scroll through them in satellite config or here:
    https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/b....xml#L175:L185

Title
    Thanks

I can't find the itme on the inverto site, maybe you will havemore luck.
    Code:
    https://www.inverto.tv/multiswitch
    The frequncies are listed on the front of the device. Can you attach a picture? Check if they match what is on xml file that we have listed. Scroll through them in satellite config or here:
    https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/b....xml#L175:L185

Here is a picture of the inverto device! Hope this helps
    Love to have a simple guide on how to setup the tuners so I can both record and watch channels at the same time and get the most out of the box please.

Inverto multiswitch.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Widower2008; 13-11-20 at 14:43. Reason: Image correction

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 1,089 Posts
    A bit easier to read....

Odd that the thumbnail is still up side down.
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ccs For This Useful Post:

Widower2008 (13-11-20)

Title
    Thanks
    I had to rotate the image but .... no idea why the thumbnail is inverted!
    I only rotated 90 deg as well!

Title
    Thanks
    Looks like it matches the IDLU-UST110-CUO4O-32P for the user bands - i.e. not including the sky ones.....
    But it has a position 2 option which I have no idea about....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast