Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: Openvix 5.4.001 crashes while entering the end time of a timer

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Openvix 5.4.001
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No

Thread: Openvix 5.4.001 crashes while entering the end time of a timer

Title
    Thanks

Openvix 5.4.001 crashes while entering the end time of a timer

OpenViX 5.4.001 crashes while the end time of a timer on a channel on a different transponder frequency is being entered while recording is in progress, with only one DVB-S2 tuner enabled.
    Such a crash has already happened to me twice. Each time I was entering the end of the timer, having entered the beginning of the timer first.
    So far I have been able to avoid it by entering the end of the timer first, before entering the beginning of the timer.
    More details will probably be added later.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,089 Posts
    ... eg the crash log.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    What receiver are you using? There is no 5.4 image for the duo
    Zgemma H7S running OpenVIX 6.2, Darkmotor, Triax TD110 dish, Inverto Black Ultra dual lnb
    LG 50UM7450 4K TV, Pioneer VSX-534 Atmos AVR , Panasonic UB820 region free 4K Bluray & a PS4.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    His other thread is about Duo 2

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronand View Post
    What receiver are you using? There is no 5.4 image for the duo
    I am awfully sorry; evidently I was not paying enough attention while I was creating this thread at a third attempt, the whole forum seemed so confusing to me; I am sure that I selected Vu+ Duo2 at the first attempt, but then I had the mobile view in a desktop browser—I do not know why—and I could not post it because of "Invalid category ID", which was symptomatic of the mobile view in which it cannot be selected, at least not in Firefox, so I searched the forum, found the above-mentioned cause and the remedy, cleared all the data, then I had to log in again, but then I was suddenly interrupted and had to leave for a while, and when I returned I could not find the browser tab, and when I finally navigated into the correct section, I found myself somehow logged out, and at the third attempt and a second instance of pasting, I was probably not paying enough attention.
    Unfortunately, I cannot edit the prefix any longer.