Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Remote Control Issues

Title
    Thanks

Remote Control Issues

Hi All, hoping someone can help me. I purchased a new uno4kse receiver and I am having problems with the remote control, When I try to set the box up the light on the front of the box flashes once I hit a command but nothing happens on the tv. I have tried different compatable vu remotes, and the same end result. ive seen this happen on an older zero box and solo2 box. I have a QLED tv, and tried with the IR extender also with no joy, I am using the remote for Vu on my mobile for now as a temp solution. The misses wouldnt be to hot on using it and wants the remote going. Any help would be appreciated.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by murphyb007 View Post
    Hi All, hoping someone can help me. I purchased a new uno4kse receiver and I am having problems with the remote control, When I try to set the box up the light on the front of the box flashes once I hit a command but nothing happens on the tv. I have tried different compatable vu remotes, and the same end result. ive seen this happen on an older zero box and solo2 box. I have a QLED tv, and tried with the IR extender also with no joy, I am using the remote for Vu on my mobile for now as a temp solution. The misses wouldnt be to hot on using it and wants the remote going. Any help would be appreciated.
    After doing a bit of reading and testing it would seem to be a hardware issue with the box, anyone else have the same issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    got the same fault on my uno se 4k, started by ramdom restart/shutdown menu coming up on screen (only way to get it off as wouldn't go via the remote) was to switch off then on
    decided to reflash (tried about 6 different images/backups) ( and a new remote) you get a few stages into the setup system then the box stops responding to the remote control