Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tivusat Oscam

Title
    Thanks

Tivusat Oscam

Yep, the daisy chaining is what I attempted to do. Worked for 28.2 but not 13E. Might go back to factory settings and try again.

The card is Tivusat. My wife is Italian. In Italy they abolished the payment of an annual TV licence - which entitles you to a tessera / tv card - and replaced it a few years back with adding a monthly charge to your electricity bill.
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggysdomain View Post
    Yep, the daisy chaining is what I attempted to do. Worked for 28.2 but not 13E. Might go back to factory settings and try again.

The card is Tivusat. My wife is Italian. In Italy they abolished the payment of an annual TV licence - which entitles you to a tessera / tv card - and replaced it a few years back with adding a monthly charge to your electricity bill.
    My wife is Italian also, we have the tivusat card also, you will need to install oscam-emu from the feeds and edit a few files, I can supply those if needed

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BobbyC; 22-09-20 at 17:18.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobbyC For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (22-09-20),CRUMBLIN (26-09-20)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,051 Times in 7,637 Posts
    No problem with Tivusat here, using OScam with official Tivusat card in card in VU+ Ultimo 4K card reader.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (22-09-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks Bobby C and Sicilian. Firstly to you both, so you mean your Tivusat card is working in Openvix with a few Oscam / oscam-emu tweaks? In other words, your card is in a slot. Mine btw is in a hard CAM with card in the upper slot. I did try (in Vix) just putting the card into the card slot, but despite extensive internet research could not figure out the correct method to get it working.

Also, and I cannot now remember where I read this, it has been suggested that you cannot record one encrypted channel on Tivusat while watching another. This concurs with my experience. All the RAI HD channels and the extra channels on the Tivusat service such as RAI4 SD (i.e. not just the HD version) are encrypted so that if, for example, I record RAIUNO HD, RAI4 SD is not available, but RAIUNO or RAIDUE SD are as they are FTA. Don't know if this is the issue, but as I say it mirrors my experience.

If paragraph 2 is not accurate, then yes BobbyC, I would gladly accept a detailed guide on how to do what you suggest. I think my contact email is visible, but if not I can send you that.
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Ziggy

Ya I threw out the thing that came with the card. I didn't know what it was when I bought the tviusat card for her. Ya Im running openvix 5.3.027 (never went past that as they changed something in EPG that broke something on the onyx skin I use).
    We have the vu duo 4k. Just pop the card in the slot, I have installed oscam-emu, there maybe other way to do this. There is one file you need "oscam.server" to ftp into the box then under /etc/tuxbox/config I believe. I will PM to you. Then start the oscam via the softcams menu. Channels should appear after a few seconds. Once the card is working I don't see any reason why you cant record other tivusat channels. There are tons of channels. So I just setup all the RAI HD ones into a bouquet for her, there are mediasat channels also. I use e-chanellizer for all of this

edit to add, its "oscam-latest" I have installed, ..just checked for you
    Last edited by BobbyC; 23-09-20 at 12:06.

Title
    Thanks
    Many thanks BobbyC. Forgive my relentlessness. Have you definitely had one RAI HD or Mediaset channel recording while watching another of them? I ask again as another forum definitively states this is not possible. Although now I think about it, I wonder if that's a limitation of the hard CAM? Would a softcam with card be different? Would you mind checking for me if you can do that?

I appreciate the offer of the PM.
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

Title
    Thanks
    Well the whole point of FBC is to do all this right ?

So Ive just started recording RAI 1 and RAI 2 and Im Im tuned into RAI 3, see screenshots

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BobbyC For This Useful Post:

ziggysdomain (23-09-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Oh Wow! Thanks. That's great. Guess I'll have to go back to Vix. I like the skin too. Is that OYNX?
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

Title
    Thanks
    Yup, Onxy from Kiddac, he posts his skins here (If Im allowed link ?)

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry. I've reread your post. I see it's the onyx skin.
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

Title
    Thanks
    Am happy to receive that PM whenever you have the time. Am really grateful for all the help given.
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggysdomain View Post
    Am happy to receive that PM whenever you have the time. Am really grateful for all the help given.
    Thought I sent it already earlier today, I'll have to check later, sent a Google drive link to my file

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Might as well as start a thread on configuring Tivusat and Oscam and upload the files. Regular Oscam will be fine.

Title
    Thanks
    Install oscam plugin from feeds

Upload this file as is to /etc/tuxbox/config. (this is my own file, and hosted on my gdrive)

Start and enable oscam

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H9v...ew?usp=sharing

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobbyC For This Useful Post:

fandango3rd (10-10-20),ziggysdomain (23-09-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Grazie
    So this is the process I will follow:

1) I have downloaded 'openvix-5.3.039.release-vuultimo4k_usb'. I will use this release?
    2) Install oscam plugin and copy your server file to /etc/tuxbox/
    3) Put card into card slot (chip up or chip down?)
    4) Configure C.I.
    4) Start oscam plugin and check if Tivusat channels viewable.

Does that sound about right?
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast