Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tivusat Oscam

Title
    Thanks
    Hi guys sorry to change topic.

Can I ask if any of you is using the new 4k cards? I think are black

I am still on a old card and thinking to move to the new one to watch 4k channels.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    From this site - https://www.dday.it/redazione/21658/...diaset-tivusat - my understanding is that you need the gold ('oro') one. Excerpt:

Il canale Rai 4K e quello
    francese Mezzo necessitano inoltre non solo della cam TivùSat ma anche della tessera TivùSat di colore oro: per motivi di sicurezza le prime tessere di
    colore azzurro non danno accesso alla visione dei due canali. Se dovete acquistare solo ora la vostra prima CAM per TivùSat, quindi controllate bene che
    sulla confezione sia impressa la foto della tessera gold HD o il bollino HD e non la vecchia versione azzurra.

If our old friend Google can't translate this for you - assuming you need that - come back to me.
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

Title
    Thanks
    Grazie

Title
    Thanks
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

Title
    Thanks

Same again Bobby!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyC View Post
    here the entire contents of my config folder https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...oR?usp=sharing
    add them to yours

I think when I set it up I only needed the .conf .server files, took me ages to find something that worked off the internet ! I had been using ccam 2.3 ipk previously
    I have a new black tivusat card (and cam), but I would prefer to use the card with oscam without cam.

Hi Bobby, I have exaclty the same issue, could you possibly share your config again please?

Thanks
    Alex.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,051 Times in 7,637 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fishloa View Post
    I have a new black tivusat card (and cam), but I would prefer to use the card with oscam without cam.

Hi Bobby, I have exaclty the same issue, could you possibly share your config again please?

Thanks
    Alex.
    Let us know if you get it working, I'm not sure the black card will work in OScam or not.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishloa View Post

Thanks
    Alex.
    Hi, sure....

let us know how it goes

Code:
    EDIT: Removed dead link
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 14-01-21 at 23:39. Reason: Remove dead link

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BobbyC For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (08-12-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Can someone please post Oscam config files. I formatted my box and stupidly i didn't do the backup.

Thanks

BrokenUnusableAccount
    I think it's these:
    Attached Files Attached Files

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenUnusableAccount For This Useful Post:

cargen (15-01-21)

Title
    Thanks
    Which Oscam file did you use trying to get it working on Amiko 4KV20 with OpenATV 6.4 tried Oscam Emu and Oscam stable no luck not even with you config files

Title
    Thanks
    Got it all sorted Anthony From Amiko UK sorted it for me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to satpaul For This Useful Post:

Amiko UK (23-02-21)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Might be an idea to post the solution for benefit of others.

Title
    Thanks
    Dont know how he did it do have a backup for that receiver could post

Title
    Thanks
    Hi BobbyC and others. Returned from a 3 month holiday to discover many of my scrambled channels NOT UNSCRAMBLED. RAI2 HD - tennis on - and RAI MOVIE. RAI PREMIUM, etc. Has anything changed?
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

Title
    Thanks
    Just goes to show, necessity is the mother of invention. Turned out that the oscam-emu softcam had stopped working. Had restored a previous image backup with no success, so solution was to disable that and download oscam-latest (also oscam-stable but didn't need this in the end) and copy the files originally supplied by BobbyC via the forum to that softcam's directory in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-latest, and then start and enable startup options for that softcam.

Initially the channels did not become available, even after a couple of minutes wait, so rebooted, still not working and then tried a different channel (Rete4HD) and success at last! Thanks again to Bobby C and abu banias for their original contribution. I had been worried that something has changed at the Tivusat end, but luckily no. Don't understand what happened, but somehow the softcam stopped functioning. Does it update automatically and that broke it? Anyway, hopefully this helps someone else. Ciao!
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggysdomain For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (18-11-22)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast