Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Unicable II installed - all perfect

Title
    Thanks

Thumbs up Unicable II installed - all perfect

Hi all,

As mentioned above this is to let you, and possible future interested persons, know how easy this was, especially with all the info found here in the forum.
    So. thank you for all the helpful info.

Bought 2x GT-Sat GT-S1DCSS24 LNB's from our sponsor last Sunday. Today it already was delivered.
    Took old LNB's off (1x 19,2 and 1x 28,2) > placed new LNB's > On Ultimo4K (with 2x FBC-tuner cards) made the, here mentioned, changes to the Tuner Config for all the available tuners A-P > Continue to watch TV.
    All in all it took maybe 25 minutes.
    I now have the freedom to do multiple recordings and watch another program if I want, without being "hampered" by the blockage (H/V) I had with the normal LNB's. Perfect !

The only thing I want to mention, is that I also experienced the same AGC-drop as mentioned in a previous "AGC gone from 80 to 2, should I be worried." thread.
    The answer, as also mentioned there, is: no.
    Signal still shows 100% on 28,2 and around 80% on 19,2 and all programs are there without problem.

So thanks again to all the people on this and other fora/forums?, for getting all the info and providing it here for all our benefit.

Hans
    Current: Vu+ Ultimo 4K - 1Tb HDD, 8Tb USB, 8Tb USB, 6Tb USB (all powered)
    ___________Astra 19.2 and 28.2 East, both with Unicable-II LNB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LbCwby For This Useful Post:

BobbyC (24-09-20),piran (03-10-20)