Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: No Power to receiver.

Title
    Thanks

No Power to receiver.

Good morning, I got home yesterday evening and my Tiviar Box was dead...no power. I had a spare mains lead that I know works and no joy. The box was connected to a surge protector and none of the other items (TV and Formular Z Box) were affected if it was a spike. Is there suppler to get a new power board from or to get it looked at?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    It came with 2 year warranty so if its still within that time frame contact the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy_Hazza For This Useful Post:

cactikid (24-08-20)