Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First enigma2 Torrent Player

Title
    Thanks
    Nice it worked for you finally
    for future you may get the setup log file when using putty
    from the right mouse click menu

and for the software errors as mentioned by @ccs from the
    /tmp/torrenPlayer/torrentPlayer.log

Title
    Thanks
    Great looking plugin and looking forward to trying this

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 1554leslie For This Useful Post:

mfaraj (22-08-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Not working on zgemmah7s with 5.3.039, I used openvix, under vix, install from ipk, after telnet to/tmp. all looked good then just reboots with a crash and if try and run it just freezes on opening screen as per others....I initially put 1st the one on 1.0, then 2nd 1.1, then uninstalled under plugins and deleted root directory left too; I then reinstalled ipk and same. thing...gutted ):
    Zgemma H7S (from WofS) , 2TB Toshiba 2.5 HDD, 8GB Sandisk Usb Stick, 80cm Channel Master dish & Inverto 6 deg monoblock lnb single output -Astra & Hotbird, 1m Dish & H-H Dark Motor, usals, single 0.2 DB lnb, Oscam-latest, Openvix 6.2.002(or latest),ABM, EPG Importer, Minddlna, Transcoding- e2stream/pembo to Samsung H series smart tv. Skin: slyk-1080-r19, Kodi & Torrentplayer
    (LG Oled55cx5lb TV, Quad Vena Play, Project Recordmaster, Kef LS-50, SVS 2000, Echo Studio, Oculus Quest 2, MacBook Pro

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ade1970 For This Useful Post:

mfaraj (28-08-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts

First enigma2 Torrent Player

Quote Originally Posted by ade1970 View Post
    Not working on zgemmah7s with 5.3.039, I used openvix, under vix, install from ipk, after telnet to/tmp. all looked good then just reboots with a crash and if try and run it just freezes on opening screen as per others....I initially put 1st the one on 1.0, then 2nd 1.1, then uninstalled under plugins and deleted root directory left too; I then reinstalled ipk and same. thing...gutted ):
    Shame you didn’t provide any logs for the author to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy_Hazza For This Useful Post:

mfaraj (28-08-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ade1970 View Post
    Thanks for feedback
    i did not test in this box but it runs with openvix in vusolo.
    However you can help me to fix errors for this box by sending for me the crashlog
    crash reported to me to missed python-request library in the system ,try to install it then try again
    in telnet window(putty,dcc) after opening connection with box
    Code:
    opkg update
    opkg install python-requests
    also better to use setup script method for the plugin because it checks for requirements and free space before installing the plugin.

Code:
    wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/torrentPlayer/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
    Last edited by mfaraj; 28-08-20 at 14:30.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mfaraj For This Useful Post:

ade1970 (11-11-20),Andy_Hazza (28-08-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Ok, firstly apologies for not getting back to this thread sooner. in my defence at that time, my box crashed so I put PurE2 on for a while so I could test out the fnc apps. it was good (as is time remaining feature on front lcd instead of clock). However, openvix is far superior is every way and although I missed the fnc's thought I'd give this another try. I transferred over the version 1.0. & ran as instructed above & it rebooted, I then opened it via menu -torrentplayer, a pop up asked if I wanted to update to v 2.1, I said yes, it updated itself!! I went to menu, torrent player, opened it and went to search. BAZINGA!!! It works, I'm a dunce (but learning and know when to say sorry). So grateful for this torrent player I can't even start to thank you! You guys are legends
    Zgemma H7S (from WofS) , 2TB Toshiba 2.5 HDD, 8GB Sandisk Usb Stick, 80cm Channel Master dish & Inverto 6 deg monoblock lnb single output -Astra & Hotbird, 1m Dish & H-H Dark Motor, usals, single 0.2 DB lnb, Oscam-latest, Openvix 6.2.002(or latest),ABM, EPG Importer, Minddlna, Transcoding- e2stream/pembo to Samsung H series smart tv. Skin: slyk-1080-r19, Kodi & Torrentplayer
    (LG Oled55cx5lb TV, Quad Vena Play, Project Recordmaster, Kef LS-50, SVS 2000, Echo Studio, Oculus Quest 2, MacBook Pro

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, is this still being supported? I installed it and while it looks like it works, none of the buttons on the main screen do anything and the top of the main screen says that it's not been installed? I can provide log files if needed.

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12