Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Gigablue UHD Quad 4k - general question on Temperature etc.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Gigablue UHD Quad 4k - general question on Temperature etc.

Hi
    I noticed since first fired, the receiver Temperature was 55-59°C normally and this on my older glass open shelf.

Now within my new cabinet [obviously much more closed] it went up to 69°C [I DO NOT like].

I now managed to drill 8-10 2cm holes using my hole-saw + moved shelf down a bit and gives receiver about 6-7 cm on top.

It now seems to be 60-62°C - finally!

Anyone know the MAX Temperature s suppose to work with, so it will NOT die young ? Humax after 12 years still working, but it has a fan [having internal PSU].

I saw CPU only has a medium radiator and no fan!

Thanks

PS anyone know where to ge a circuit diagram?
    I am an Electronics Technician and interested to see its circuitry on a diagram - if one exist.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Just go reply from WOS saying it is not unusual to even get to 80°C

I've got my answer ... 62°C is cold!