Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Plugin user feed url

Title
    Thanks

Plugin user feed url

Hi all,

I am trying to download a plugin but keep getting a blank page with a no new plugins to download message. Prompted me to check settings and noticed the the user url feed has now address there. Can anyone help with what should be here please?
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    We have not built images for the Venton for a long time. Which image are you on? Are you sure we still have "feeds" for it? A good check is to issue an "opkg update" command using putty or similar and post result here.

OpenATV still build images for it as far as i know.

Title
    Thanks
    To be sure I have provided the correct information, I attached a screenshot of the image information. Thanks

25A02C05-F87C-43EE-ABA9-426CCD5B38AB.jpg

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    That is not even the Openvix image. If you want plugin feeds to work your best best is to use the OpenATV image - they build their current 6.4 image for it. Also it might be time to consider getting a new receiver - that one must be quite slow.
    Zgemma H7S running OpenVIX 6.2, Darkmotor, Triax TD110 dish, Inverto Black Ultra dual lnb
    LG 50UM7450 4K TV, Pioneer VSX-534 Atmos AVR , Panasonic UB820 region free 4K Bluray & a PS4.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Yes you did, but wasn't visible on phone. Sorry.

As above, that is not a ViX image. *********** duped people with the image name. He initially built images using ViX code, it is opensource. He then moved on to using OpenATV code. Yes, there are certain things he added.

You can flash OpenATV, install the softcam feeds and Kiddac's 720 skin (available from his drop box account) and you will be good to go.

We can assist with some OpenATV issues, but not images used to mislead people. IIRC, we have a forum rule specifically for this. Once you have flashed OpenATV image, please start another thread if you need assistance.

EDIT:
    Link to Current OpenATV images

Code:
    http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php
    Command to install Softcam feeds. Use Putty/terminal or similar.

Code:
    wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Addidas (05-07-20)