Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opticum SCR 16UB Pro

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    Can you recheck the tuner setup for the 19.2E tuners - there is no scr frequency defined for them.
    I would do a reboot, then run through the tuner configs carefully and if it looks OK, run the command script again.
    If they are still missing I would manually edit the settings and add the scr frequency values. Note you MUST init 4 the box (to freeze it) make the change and then init 6 to restart.
    ... then see what happens with your OpenVix Image.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    You have to fault find. When fault findining, you have to reduce your variables. So test one LNB at a time on one tuner at a time. To avoid confusion, put blue sticker on one LNB, and a red sticker on the other LNB.

You have to start from "zero state", i.e no older tuner configuration from before. So stop enigma2 with "init 4" command. Delete all those lines in starting with NIMS in /etc/enigma2/settings, save, transfer back and restart with "init 3" command.

Test 1
    Put Blue LNB on 13e position on dish. Hook up to tuner A.

Set tuner A as 13e SCR 1
    B= not configured
    C = SCR 3. connected to A
    D= SCR 4, Connected to A
    E= SCR 5, Connected to A
    F= SCR 6, Connected to A
    G= SCR 7, Connected to A
    H= SCR 8, Connected to A

Try multiple channels on 13e. Do you have any problems?

Test 2
    Go to "zero state"

Put Red LNB on 19.2e position on dish. Hook up to tuner B
    A= Not configured
    Set tuner Bs 19.2e SCR 1
    C = SCR 3, connected to B
    D= SCR 4, Connected to B
    E= SCR 5, Connected to B
    F= SCR 6, Connected to B
    G= SCR 7, Connected to B
    H= SCR 8, Connected to B

Try multiple channels on 19.2e. Do you have any problems?

After your results, there are two more tests.
    OK, I done this - it was take time
    But, in both same - only 3 tuners.
    When I add 4 stream, on LCD fourth tuner is active for 2, 3 sec. And then switch off.
    Last edited by goral; 26-06-20 at 16:28.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    It is very unlikely that both LNBs fail on the same thing.

Why are you mentioning streams? When fault finding you do not add extra variables. What the front display shows is not really relevant at the moment. We want to establish whether you can use more than 3 SCR simultaneously. This is not easy to quantify as services are on different transponders/planes. If you can view/record all the services without a problem, what is the issue? If receiver can view services on three SCR it won't need to use a fourth one.

A Vu Solo 1st generation, can record 8 services on one tuner on a universal LNB. This depends on what services you are viewing/recording.

Please list the services on 13e you are trying. Name and transponder details. I dont have 13e so cant test, ill ask someone else to test. Please also do the same for 19.2e. I can receive this but need to change LNB to unicable to test. I have a vu duo 4k, so should behave similarly.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    It is very unlikely that both LNBs fail on the same thing.
    Yes, this same with FCB tuners.

Why are you mentioning streams? When fault finding you do not add extra variables. What the front display shows is not really relevant at the moment. We want to establish whether you can use more than 3 SCR simultaneously. This is not easy to quantify as services are on different transponders/planes. If you can view/record all the services without a problem, what is the issue? If receiver can view services on three SCR it won't need to use a fourth one.
    OK, so One channel on TV, other in PC1, another one in PC2 and third in phone. So when I try last one, is say "can't stream...".

A Vu Solo 1st generation, can record 8 services on one tuner on a universal LNB. This depends on what services you are viewing/recording.

Please list the services on 13e you are trying. Name and transponder details. I dont have 13e so cant test, ill ask someone else to test. Please also do the same for 19.2e. I can receive this but need to change LNB to unicable to test. I have a vu duo 4k, so should behave similarly.
    I test in different channels so is not specific channels is just not open more then 3 tuners.
    I will be try record channels instated of streaming.

Title
    Thanks

Opticum SCR 16UB Pro

If it doesn't use more than three tuners, that is not necessarily a problem. If it does not allow you to view/record something because no free tuners even when tuners are free, then that is a problem.

You need to have a set list of services to test while you fault find. This way others can try and replicate your issue. Once there is a reproducible issue, cause can be established and hopefully fix too.

I have not seen many posts by people using two unicable LNBs, so there might be an issue nobody has encountered yet. We have a few people using unicable switches with multiple LNBs and they don't have issues. Switches are a slightly different setup.

Title
    Thanks
    I test with FTA channels to eliminate oscam issue.
    I always choose different channels, not the same.
    And the problem is always the same, 3 channels are OK - sometimes 4 will be ok (it happened twice) but there will be 4 the tuner and it will not be able to start, or another receiver gives a message that it has been disconnected.
    The problem occurs in OpenATV and OpenViX the same.
    I don't know what else to test, probably another LNB ...
    Is there any test to check the LNB?
    Last edited by goral; 26-06-20 at 20:53.

Title
    Thanks
    OK, which were the 4 channels on 19.2 you tested last?

Title
    Thanks
    13e and 19e
    I done test from post #30

From 19e I tested: RTL HD, ZDF HD, Eurosport 1 HD and Russia Today

Same results.
    Same at OpenATV - I will be make test tonight on Open Black Hole.
    Last resort will be order new Unicable LNB.
    My first choice would be irdeto IDLU-24UL40-UNMOO-OPP but unfortunately it has too big back and it doesn't fit two next to each other, that's why I buy another LNB.
    Can anyone recommend a good LNB for at least 8 SCR who would not ruin me financially?
    Last edited by goral; 26-06-20 at 22:25.

Title
    Thanks
    I'm flash Open BH and is exactly same problem, only 3 tuner at once.
    I try different CSR - no improvement.
    So I think I should go for new LNB.
    But before that I need some recommendation

Thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    I made some research, and I find exactly same specification LNB with my...
    So who is relay producer of this LNB?
    Is from GS-SAT model: GT-FR8A121
    https://3af9835c-9418-4410-bbb4-06ab...bfe2a529e7.pdf

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123