Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End of playback

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I have the same problem on my ULTIMO 4k.

I want to use the option “Return To Previous Service” when a recording has finished.

I fall asleep sometimes whilst watching recordings and so it’s left on the menu for a long time. Over the course of 3 years these menus burnt themselves in to my LG OLED panel.

LG have replaced the TV for a new 2020 model and I want to do everything I can to avoid this happening again so my preference would be to return to previous service.

Once this has been set, green button pressed to save setting and gui restarted , the next time a recording ends it reverts to “Return To To Movie List”.

Strange as it works if you set it to “Return To Previous Service” on the “When Recording Is Stopped” option above it in the list.

Any ideas on how to resolve this would be great.

Regards

Title
    Thanks
    I am getting the same with my Uno4K SE. I also want it to return to the previously watched service at the end but the setting is seemingly randomly changed.

HB

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,089 Posts
    I'd wait for 5.4.??? and see what happens then. I agree, something doesn't get remembered properly....

Quote Originally Posted by ccs View Post
    I've had play, the default in 5.3.037 is return to movielist at end of movie, it shows that in the gui and does it on playback (with no settings restore).

Whatever I might change the value to (config.usage.on_movie_eof), it shows in the gui, it shows in the settings file, but always returns to movielist.

This, despite gui restarts and reboots, and the value randomly? showing going back to movielist.

I can't see a pattern, but I never see it pause at end of movie.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I’ve tried it on my old ULTIMO too and the same thing happens, can’t remember what build that stopped at but it is on the last available build so looks like it’s not worked for a while If at all ever.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Has anyone ever had this option working on any machine or build of VIX?

Just curious & wonder if it can be fixed?

Regards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123