Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalker portal details

Title
    Thanks

Stalker portal details

My first question re Octagon sf8008:-
    Installed Stalker and went to Stalker Setup>OK and Poral URL 1.
    How to enter the details like url, port, username and password, as usually, on other plugins
    the details are entered on separate lines.
    Thks.
    Octagon sf8008 combo Vuplus Solo2 DM800

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    You just enter in the url. You have to give your IPTV supplier your MAC address from
    The Stalker setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy_Hazza For This Useful Post:

Chris2384 (29-05-20)

Title
    Thanks
    At octagon sf8008, Stalker does not show the correct ePG, but one hour ahead. How to fix it.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muzoss View Post
    At octagon sf8008, Stalker does not show the correct ePG, but one hour ahead. How to fix it.
    Update to the latest image. If that doesn’t fix it, contact your IPTV supplier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    Thanks
    I have tried all the existing imagery, and the same problem is everywhere.
    I do not see a problem with the iptv supplier, because the mutant hd51 of all existing images is working properly,
    also from the same ptv supplier. I see the problem in the plugin for this box.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    The EPG comes from the supplier. Both hd51 and sf8008 use the qtstalker plugin
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    It is not like that. I am installing the same image openvix-5.4.005.release on octagon sf8008 and hd51,
    and on both boxes I use IPTV from the same supplier, on hd51 epg goes exactly to the second,
    while on sf8008, it shows one hour ahead.
    The same image from sf800, I make the multibot backup, and install it on hd51 via neobot, and here it works precisely to the second.
    This means that something is wrong with the stalker bin file for sf8008

Title
    Thanks
    To be clear, I use the same image, the same plugin, the same iptv provider on both boxes,
    one shows exactly while the other shows one hour in advance. If I replace it
    If I replace stalker.bin from sf800 to hd51, the same thing happens, so it shows one hour early,
    while if I replace Stakler.bin from hd51 to sf8008, the plugin does not start on sf8008, Which means that something is missing in Stalker.bin

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    To be clear, I use the same image, the same plugin, the same iptv provider on both boxes,
    If I replace stalker.bin from sf800 to hd51, the same thing happens, so it shows one hour early,
    while if I replace Stakler.bin from hd51 to sf8008, the plugin does not start on sf8008, Which means that something is missing in Stalker.bin
    Timezone setting incorrect????
    Xtrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (Sky FTA), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview), Zgemma H9S (satellite)

Title
    Thanks
    The time zone setting is correct, and it shows me correctly.

Title
    Thanks
    Stalker.bin I believe is closed code - its certainly not something we can change, only the python code
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches

Title
    Thanks
    There used to be a stalker.xml in /etc or /etc/enigma2 (if not check thru few locations) if I remember rightly, you could edit timezone i.e Europe/London.

But this was a good while ago I had done this, so it may have changed alot since then and file may be redundant.

Title
    Thanks
    There is no effect, and it is not a problem, because it synchronizes the time well and shows it correctly,
    the problem is the epg, which is not synchronized correctly, and the time zone can not be changed in the Stalker settings.

Title
    Thanks
    I confirmed my suspicion that the problem lies in the binary part of the plugin.
    Аfter seven days of hard work, finally achieved effect. EPG reading goes well.
    Thanks to everyone who got involved in the discussion, this topic can be closed.

Title
    Thanks
    I confirmed my suspicion that the problem lies in the binary part of the plugin.
    Аfter seven days of hard work, finally achieved effect. EPG reading goes well.
    Thanks to everyone who got involved in the discussion, this topic can be closed.
    So what did you do
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast