So.....it's been a while since I bought my vu duo2 and the time has come for upgrade. Seen fab reports about this box so before I make a mistake can I just check that the motorised 1m dish with universal lnb and the 80cm with a single output mono block 0.1 lnb will work ok? im hoping to tune in the 5 degree west multi stream, im aware no blind scan, but manual scan no dramas, or should I be worried? Does the mono block cause any problems for astra and hotbird with the internal diseqc switching or otherwise? Additionally I'll be hooking up the cable to 3rd tuner and wondered if there a suitable usb dvb-c someone has tested as working in this type of set up, drivers available etc? the extra dvb-c isn't a deal breaker though. Will this box take the latest WIDEVINE update with Netflix etc? And if so is the Openvix image supported? Can anyone confirm this working? And finally, my duo2 has a 4tb 3.5 hdd, no good to me here, can someone recommend a 2.5'' hdd that's suitable and reliable or pm me if got 2nd hand one happy to part with ideally a 2tb min.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post..
Stay safe & many thanks in advance for any assistance..