Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: VOD Series issue

Title
    Thanks

Thumbs up VOD Series issue

MyTv 1.1.82 released for A6, A6N & A6N MAX

ADD: VOD favorite function

ADD: Improve episode menu of TV Series

ADD: Numeric can zap channel in channelist

FIX: Fix season selection problem

i have same version: MYTV APP but still i have problem with TV SERIES . when i try to play tv series get error :MY TV HAS STOPPED RESTART APP . can you please give me any solution . i already try with 3 different provider . but all have same problem rest thing works fine. only TV SERIES.

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    This thread is dedicated to changelogs (updates), I think probably best that you make your own new thread regarding the issue you have (or perhaps a moderator will move it to it's own thread) and then I will try to help you if possible.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amiko UK For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (26-04-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi nishant15060, I got us moved to it's own thread for this now, will make it easier to keep track of. OK so I understand the issue you describe, first thing off can you confirm if it's the Amiko A6, A6N or A6N MAX model you have please?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amiko UK For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (26-04-20)

Title
    Thanks
    hi,
    I just bought the Amiko A6N and I'm having problem with VOD and Series as well,the live section is fantastic but when I switch to VOD or Series the video take ages to start and when it start to play it stops every 5-6 seconds making impossible to watch a movie.
    Can someone help me with this issue please.
    thank you