Hey Guys

I purchased a YSP 2500 sound projector for my main living room extension. I absolutely love this sound bar. The only drawback is that it does not allow me to control the sound volume from my LG remote which in turn does not allow me to control the volume using my universal VU remote.
I kinda dislike using 2 remotes so i was hoping that there is a nice remote thatch almost as similar to this remote because i really do love the VU remote. The button placement and feel is perfect.

My cousin let me try his one. He had the Logitech Harmony Ultimate Enhanced Universal. This was by far the worst remote i have ever used. It had no numbers on there and trying to navigate the Vu receiver was a nightmare. (after 5 minutes i put it back in the box) I guess it does take some time getting used to one but with that there was zero chance. The remote had some touchscreen abilities. I thought that was pointless. I just want a simple remote that would let me control the sound of my soundbar and Vu receiver.

Any suggestions are welcome please

Thanks