Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCcam no working after major IMAGE Upgrade

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    All three connections failed, are you sure you have converted correctly? Might be better to ask on another forum with less stringent rules than us on what you are doing.

You can also view using oscam status.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peterthepainter View Post
    Thanks m8, but I'm struggling to understand you. I look in usr/bin (there is also a usr/sbin) but neither contain any folders. And there are no files with oscam or ccccam in the title.
    And yes, my config files are /etc/tuxbox/config
    Hi, yes, scuse my friend, oscam or an other cams with Openwix are in /usr/softcams and for to lance an emu it's very simple.....
    You go to blue bouton and softcam manager, after you mahe choice in emu and blue bouton and green for start....don't forget to changed emu, to stop the first and after go with an other with blue bouton......

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    All three connections failed, are you sure you have converted correctly? Might be better to ask on another forum with less stringent rules than us on what you are doing.

You can also view using oscam status.
    Yeah, thanks I appreciate I'm in a sensitive area, but also I no longer think it's an IMAGE problem. That means I'm also in the wrong place now and maybe need to migrate my query elswhere to OSCAM or CCcam.

But any other advice still gratefully received.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    There are sample config files on Willow3092's Toolkit page

Code:
    https://willobuild.com/utilities.php
    Also, very important you edit files using Notepad++, not windows Notepad.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Clabs (06-02-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Got it sorted, all up and running.

I have been a complete knob! Although I have had the same service for 5 years, the domain name servers were changed 2 years ago. I must have updated my CCcam.cfg on the stb but the backed up c-lines I had kept were the old ones! I was trying to connect with those.

However, not a complete waste of time, since I am now a convert to OScam (love it) and have now learned quite a bit about it.

But for my error I would still be running blind with CCcam and none the wiser.

Thanks to all you guys for the advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12