Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Setpicon plugin

Title
    Thanks

Setpicon plugin

Hi using vu solo 2 with latest vix image , installed the setpicon plugin , not sure how to select the picnic I want. In the tmp folder I have put a few picons in. When I open the plugin the picons show , it says to assign to current service press ok. The picon is highlighted green , when I press ok it doesn’t not do anything

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts

Setpicon plugin

Too cold for picnics.😀

I don't think many of our users use that plugin. Almost everyone uses SNPicons now.

I'm sure someone who knows how to use the plugin will respond soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Naz (11-01-20)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi ,

Yes I do use snp picons but I have some eyepeetv channel mixed in my list which have no picons, just wanted to get picons for them , and saw this method . Just not sure how to use it .

Title
    Thanks
    From what I remember, the service reference is obtained from lamedb. That obviously doesn't apply to most streamed services.

Just copy and rename the picon to match the service.

Title
    Thanks
    Ok it’s been a long time since I messed around with this , so I downloaded the snp picons from the plugins , I can’t find them in var share enigma 2 then the picon folder I can’t find it to try that . Could you just remind me plz, on the other hand I have the image of the plugin , all I want to do is select the picon , but can’t . Does this mean the plugin is not working properly or buggy? On the help button it says to select picon you want press ok, button nothing happens when I press ok.

A2FD0BF0-E895-48BF-A8A1-ECADA0A90B93.jpg

Title
    Thanks
    As far as I know, you are not using broadcast services, so the so plugin is pointless for you. It was designed to reassign service references from lamedb

The ocram's picons from the plugin server installd in /picon on teh internal flash memory.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Naz (12-01-20)