Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Help

Title
    Thanks

Help

I did have a technomate this has died and I have ordered a a View + ono 4kse when it arrives and it has been installed I am in desperate help of someone in the North West to come and install software as it looks far to technical for me. I am based in Morecambe so if anybody in the region can help please IM Me

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    If you ordered box from WOS they ask if you want box flashed with image of your choice + we have a guides and tutorials to download to pc,like a booklet.
    http://www.openvix.co.uk/

Title
    Thanks

Help

I have just bought a Vu uno Solo and desperatly need help is there anyone based in the North West Lancashire area, South Cumbria, Or West Yorkshire who can install the software for it I have a computer with Ultra fast Broadband but I am not a tech geek and looking at the You Tube video it looks far to technical for me Petrol money will be refunded so if you can help and fancy a day out in Morecambe please IM me

Title
    Thanks
    normally it goes like this (ive owned many receivers and its usually the same process) - download latest image to your computer, unzip it, copy the unzipped folder to USB stick, insert stick, turn off, turn on - let it flash,
    follow the wizard \ steps....

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Which receiver do you actually have? The name is not correct.

Also, most of this can be done remotely if you have Teamviewer or Anydesk on your PC/Laptop.

I've just seen your age in you user profile when I was checking your username is not equal to your real name, send me A PM if you want me to assist remotely.

EDIT:
    Both threads merged

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (16-01-20)