Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: Recording list icon not displaying playback symbol

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Attachments

Thread: Recording list icon not displaying playback symbol

Title
    Thanks

Recording list icon not displaying playback symbol

Clean USB-flash, no settings restore, version 5.3.013.

I'm using recording list layout with the status icons (green, yellow, red etc.) always visible. The thing is, the icons should reflect the status during playback, ie. show a green play-icon (with a tiny red ball if recording at the same time) if opening the recording list during playback but it doesn't.

During playback, opening the recording list will not show a playback icon but rather a green ball, or partial yellow, for example. If I go to the recording list settings (menu -> settings) and come back without saving (red button), the icon is still green (or yellow). But if I save the settings with green button, even without actually changing anything and go back to the list, the icon changes to playback icon. Exiting to playback and coming back to the list again shows a solid green ball.

Skin is the default, VIX Night HD. Debug log attached, playback started at the bottom of the file and recording list displayed.

(btw, the blue exclamation mark icon is upside down, found in /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/input_info.png)

movielist2.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    VU+ Duo 4k + 1 x FBC DVB-C :: OpenVIX 6.2.001 (main) // VU+ Duo2 + 1 x Dual DVB-C :: OpenVIX 5.1.024 (spare)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pmatil For This Useful Post:

cactikid (01-01-20)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I checked my list of recordings which consists of
    green - unseen yet
    greeb/yellow partially viewed
    red recording is ongoing.

I press on a green icon and it jumps to the recording straight and i dont see the play arrow on it.
    I might have at one time exited back and seen recording was still playing as i did not press the stop.
    Curious if you have a bug?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    (btw, the blue exclamation mark icon is upside down, found in /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/input_info.png)
    Its a letter I for information, not exclamation mark. Lets see if we can make it better

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

cactikid (01-01-20),pmatil (01-01-20)