Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Hiren’s BootCD 13.1

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

Hiren’s BootCD 13.1

Changes From version 13.0 to 13.1
    New Added Softwares:

* Atlantis Word Processor 1.6.5.3: Compact, fast-loading, but still powerful and efficient, perfect companion for a wide range of your word processing tasks, supports RTF, MS Word DOC 6.0/95/97/2000/XP/2003 and DOCX (Windows Shareware).
    * Auto Mount Drives 1.0: Auto Mount Drives can be used to mount unmounted/hidden drives (Windows Freeware).
    * Complete Internet Repair 0.9.5.955: All in one tool to repair common internet connection issues, it attempts to repair everything internet related on a Windows system (Windows Freeware).
    * MiniXP: More SATA/SCSI/SAS storage drivers added/updated, US Dvorak keyboard layout added, keyboard layout switcher added in the system tray.
    * Mouse Emulator 2.2: You can use your keyboard numpad as a mouse, very useful if your mouse broken or if you are having USB driver problems (Windows Freeware).
    * Prime95 25.11: This will detect for errors in CPU or RAM within a matter of minutes if an overclock is not stable, you can run Torture Test (burn-in) overnight to ensure long-term stability of the hardware (Windows Freeware).
    * Spread32 1.18: Mini Excel with all of the basic features of a spreadsheet program. Run macros, draw objects, generate charts, calculate functions and formulas, reads and writes xls, csv, text, and pxl formats (Windows Freeware).
    * Volume Serial Number Changer 1.2: Allow you to change the drive’s serial number on FAT, FAT32 and NTFS file systems (Windows Freeware).
    * WDIDLE3 1.05: Modifies the behavior of a Western Digital Green drive to wait longer before positioning the heads in their park position and turning off unnecessary electronics (Dos Freeware).

Updated Softwares:
    Avira AntiVir Personal (07-02-2011), ComboFix (07-02-2011), Double Driver 4.1, Dr.Web CureIt! Antivirus (07-02-2011), GPU-Z (Works from MiniXP), grub4dos 2011-01-15, grubinst 1.2, HBCD Customizer 1.6, HBCD Program Launcher 2.1, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50.1 (07-02-2011), Memtest86+ 4.20, RMPrepUSB 2.1.617, S&M Stress Tests (Works from MiniXP), Spybot – Search & Destroy 1.6.2 (07-02-2011), SpywareBlaster 4.4 (07-02-2011), SuperAntispyware 4.47.1000 (07-02-2011).
    Removed Softwares:

* DriverBackup!
    * SmitFraudfix (No longer updated, Alternatives Combofix/RKill/Malwarebytes)

DOWNLOAD
    Code:
    http://www.hirensbootcd.org/files/Hirens.BootCD.13.1.zip
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

notanotherone (09-02-11),pooface (09-02-11),shelf (13-02-11),Sicilian (09-02-11),silverfox0786 (09-02-11)