Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Satellite Channels - Lamedb file.

Title
    Thanks

Satellite Channels - Lamedb file.

I wonder what people are doing for updating their Satellite channel list. I think the download plugin listings for VU Duo2 appears to be out of date the favourite section is dated 2015. I am sure there was once a download section where you could get an updated lamedb file.

Appreciate there is still the option to do a re-scan, but just wondered what other users are doing.
    Samsung QE55 TV, Sony STN-DN1080 AV Amp, VU Duo2, fixed dish for Freesat, 1m motorised dish.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    It depends which one you install/want. Some of those lists are updated weekly.

When I had a motorised setup, I used to download VHannibal's list and just used the lamedb. After transferring to receiver, I deleted 28.2 and run ABM.

I don't like that he replaces the XML file and refused to remove the non-working services from his bouquets.

You don't need bouquets to be able to navigate around services.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

psionguy (23-10-19)