Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: CCTV Stream on Mutant HD51 4k

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

CCTV Stream on Mutant HD51 4k

Evening all, does anyone know if I am able to view my CCTV cameras on my HD51 via a plugin?

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    I just created another bouquet by hand and stuck them in there.

You just need to know the URL the camera exposes for watching video and you can have a bouquet similar to the following.

Code:
    #NAME CCTV
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:FFFF:0:0:0:0:0:0:rtsp%3A//admin%3Apassword@192.168.0.225/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0:Starvis
    #DESCRIPTION Starvis
    Make sure to update the username, password and IP address to your camera. Copy and paste more as needed.

Then just stick a link into your bouquets.tv file to the new bouquet, reboot the box and you should be good.

The link in the bouquets.tv would be similar to this:
    Code:
    #SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.CCTV.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aido For This Useful Post:

Andy_Hazza (22-10-19),dfox (24-10-19)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aido View Post
    I just created another bouquet by hand and stuck them in there.

You just need to know the URL the camera exposes for watching video and you can have a bouquet similar to the following.

Code:
    #NAME CCTV
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:FFFF:0:0:0:0:0:0:rtsp%3A//admin%3Apassword@192.168.0.225/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0:Starvis
    #DESCRIPTION Starvis
    Make sure to update the username, password and IP address to your camera. Copy and paste more as needed.

Then just stick a link into your bouquets.tv file to the new bouquet, reboot the box and you should be good.

The link in the bouquets.tv would be similar to this:
    Code:
    #SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.CCTV.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
    Sorry but I am a little rusty, what program would I use to create the bouquet? and where do I paste the code?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dfox View Post
    Sorry but I am a little rusty, what program would I use to create the bouquet? and where do I paste the code?
    Ok have pasted '#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.CCTV.tv" ORDER BY bouquet' into the bouquets.tv xml.

where does the URL stream information go?