Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: OverlayHD skin

Title
    Thanks

OverlayHD skin

Hi guys.
    Ive been using the OverlayHD skin for a few days now and quite like it
    Ive been playing with the Overlay skin manager and im trying to find the setting that changes the colour of the "channel name" and the "current program" as shown in a example picture below.
    Could anybody tell me which is the settings that changes the colour? If it is possible.

Thanks

20190831_120614.jpg

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I always assumed it was contained in the skin and not changeable ,might you have used another skin,

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cactikid View Post
    I always assumed it was contained in the skin and not changeable ,might you have used another skin,
    There is a skin manager installed along with the skin so you can customize various parts of the skin...EPG colours...fonts...buttons and so on.
    Its quite an in depth manager allowing you to customize most things including the colour of the progress bars..
    I just cant find the setting that changes the above colours. You might not beable to...but as i dont know what the setting is called i dont know if its possible or not.

The above picture was taken from another skin just to show which colours i would like to change.
    Last edited by kryton; 31-08-19 at 13:46.

Title
    Thanks
    Found what i was looking for.
    This part is found under FAV settings.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kryton For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (31-08-19),Andy_Hazza (31-08-19)