Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to remove extra channels

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by avalon65 View Post
    Not intentionally I didn't.
    I can see it now on the HD51 by enabling show bouquets on launch from adm's reply to my question.
    If it was hidden, enabling show bouquets should not show them. That option just shows all the bouquets when you activate Graphical EPG instead of the current bouquet. You can see the list of bouquets by pressing the TV button. If the show bouquets option suits your usage, then leave it as it is.

If it is only a few channels that you want in your bouquets, may I suggest you run only one provider in ABM, set it to not create any bouquets. Then create your own bouquets. Or better still don't use ABM, just perform an Enigma 2 scan. Keeps things simple and without complications.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    If it was hidden, enabling show bouquets should not show them. That option just shows all the bouquets when you activate Graphical EPG instead of the current bouquet. You can see the list of bouquets by pressing the TV button. If the show bouquets option suits your usage, then leave it as it is.
    I've always considered pressing the TV button to get an EPG (or bouquet list) to be counter intuitive. The TV and Radio buttons on many other non Egigma 2 boxes that I've owned do just swap between TV and Radio channels and only need to be pressed when changing from radio to TV and visa-versa. It is more intuitive to use the guide button to get a EPG or bouquet list. Perhaps the various "show bouquets on launch" options in the menu should default to yes to help people new to Egigma/openvix?
    Xtrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (Sky FTA), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview), Zgemma H9S (satellite)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    first menu, setup, system, customise and then you have to set "Setup mode" to advanced or expert. Now you can exit menu.
    second open channel list, presss menu, configuration and then "Enable multiple bouquets" to yes.

Now you can use several favorite lists.

I use around 12 for several years now sorted by new, sports, music and so on.

Ralf
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123