Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: XE Xtream plugin epg

Title
    Thanks

XE Xtream plugin epg

I got vu solo 2 running latest vix image. Use ABM to get epg for cable and sat. Im using the plugin for iptv. The plugin i have set it to enable epg download. However i have to go into the plugin and run epg every day for epg to show. But the next day when ABM runs it removes the epg on the plugin bouquets. Why is that do i have to change some setting in ABM?
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    ABM does not do EPG. It never has.

If EPG is missing from your bouquets, I suspect the service references being used for your IPTV services are different to what is being used in your bouquets. The service references ABM adds are what the official Sky ones are..

Title
    Thanks
    Yea you are correct i meant use epg importer to get epg. But for xe plugin i have to go into the plugin and download them that way manually on a daily basis. Is there a way i can sink it to do it automatically with my other bouquets?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    If you go into epgimporter and sources then you should find entries (I would hope) put there by the plugin - make sure they are ticked..... otherwise try another plugin ... there are some good ones around that don‘t generate as many issue posts
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Is the problem EPG or bouquets?

If bouquets, I understand that you mean when ABM runs, the IPTV bouquets disappear. ABM's default behaviour is not to affect other bouquets. Have you changed this? If not sure, post screenshot s of your ABM settings. Screenshots, not pictures.

Title
    Thanks
    Make sure Clearing current EPG before import is set to no
    And as for XE plugin the way I've it setup is start import after booting up set to enable.
    And say if you have set EPG importer set to update at 7am then set a PowerTimer for 7.10 so when box boots backup it will update the XE Channels and EPG.