Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member

Thanks
    …. maybe I should have said "too many people watch sky/vm and don't pay for it."

Forum Supporter
    Donated Member

Thanks
    £20 extra/ month for F1 there taking a 3 week break I don't think so.There is a £99.95 fee for existing customers taking their first Virgin TV V6 plus £35 set up fee. For screwing the coax in the back
    of the box and waiting for software update.
    I did self install for my old fella and he still got charged
    Last edited by v8rick; 04-08-19 at 12:39.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    Theres no fix mate, they are removing SD channels...forcing its customers to take there cardless HD boxes (Tivo and V6)
    Once all the older receivers are phased out...its game over.
    The Ashes back on, albeit intermittently, so, it looks like a steep learning curve in iptv coming up, and hearing good things about Plex too :-)
    VU+ Duo2 (from WofS) 2 x DVB-S2 & 2 x DVB-C ,4TB HDD (WD40EURX),8GB Kingston Usb Stick, 80cm Channel Master dish, Stab 120 Motor, usals, Twin 0.2 DB lnb Oscam-latest, Openvix 5.3.001(or latest),ABM, EPGRefresh, Minddlna, TSMedia & Lcd4linux. Transcoding- e2stream/pembo to Samsung H series smart tv. Skin: 1080 Confluence. Running: Kodi, e2iplayer & Jedi maker xtream hopefully soon!
    (Prev. Protek MK-1, Azbox HD, The Box, Humax 5400/5300, On-Digital, Phillips D2Mac, Skyscan)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ade1970 For This Useful Post:

imish (04-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,584 Posts

VM Beginning of the end

My friend is with Virgin and he never pays full whack. He gets 350mb fibre, VIP package which includes BT Sports for £77 a month including anytime calls.
    I on the other hand canít get VM so I have SkyQ, I also never pay full whack. I get the ultimate package for £52 a month including multiroom & 4K. You need to be brave, give you months notice when your contract expires and then leave. They always ring up with an offer in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andy_Hazza For This Useful Post:

ade1970 (04-08-19),fevgatos (07-08-19),kryton (04-08-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12