Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Vu+ Duo 4k with sky lnb

Title
    Thanks

Vu+ Duo 4k with sky lnb

Hi

Just getting ready to upgrade to a 4k receiver but need a question answering before I press the buy button !

At the moment I am using a Mutant 2400hd with a Sky dish and quad lnb. This serves us fine but the lack of 4k is what is making me want to upgrade.
    My question is would the Vu+ Duo 4k with the additional twin tuner that wos sell work fine with my current dish and lnb ?
    Would it give me the ability to record 4 channels like the Mutant does at the moment ?

I am hoping at some point to change the lnb to a unicable one but this would have to happen in future.

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    An FBC tuner will work with a universal LNB. I am concluding you have 4 cables. If that is correct, all four physical tuners will work independently. You will also have the added bonus of the internal loop through that the FBC tuners will give you.

You won't find much 4k content on 28.2.