Hello!

Fresh USB flash of new box Duo 4k with 5.2.044. Using 1 x FBC DVB-C tuner modules.

Channels that use DVB subtitles behave oddly: subs appear at the correct time but they do not disappear in time. What I mean is, subsequent subs appear all at the correct time but the previous one does not disappear in between subs. The new one just gets rendered on top of the previous one. That's fine (although that's not how they used to work: every sub used to disappear before the next one). But, after there's no need for next sub, the last sub stays on the screen for about 10 seconds before disappearing (unless there's more subs to render on top of that). In addition, when commercial break starts, the last sub that appeared will re-appear for a few seconds, then disappear and re-appear for a few seconds right after the commercials have ended.

It seems that the system isn't respecting the command for the subtitle to disappear in time. All settings are default, except timezone and language (channels are also tuned). Subtitle settings are too, except the timing for disappearing subs when there is no end time is set to 1 sec.

I tested a number of old images and the newest I could find that had the subs working normally was 5.2.032. It's not just one channel, it's all the channels I follow with several different broadcast operators. External subs are not used, only DVB. Nothing special in the log.