Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dinobot 4K+ - Any chance of Openvix Support?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    I haven't used android since first getting the box.
    If I remember rightly it was a bit of a faff pressing the right button in the boot menu to switch OS's but either the android side or the E2 side gave you the option to reboot to the other OS.
    I don't finish work until 11pm but might get chance to try it in the morning
    I'm sorry, I've never used Stalker and I don't have anything to test it with at the minute.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
    What is the box like @Willo3092? Running well on ViX? Easy to switch from e2 to Android? Does Stalker work well on the e2 side?

Well done and thanks for you efforts and support on the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like Willo3092 I thought the switching was a pain - so once I had e2 working never used it.
    The 4K looks more solid than the 4K mini - which is lightning fast - but has bad driver issues and crashes very hard.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> GT-Sat unicable LNB to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Gigablue unicable LNB to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Switching from Android side to E2 is simple and can be done from within the Android OS.

Changing from from E2 to Android you have to restart the box, then press the red button a few times on your remote when boot is showing on the LCD screen. Kind of awkward at first but now I am used to it now.

I use both Android and E2 side and both are quite snappy to load up. I have played a couple non-demanding games and they work fine on my setup. Apparently they are working on Android TV 8.0, so looks like there is some support on that side.

I also have no idea about Stalker and how it works.
    Last edited by dodgydrains; 12-05-19 at 21:36.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willo3092 View Post
    This is my latest effort for the u52 Dinobot 4K Plus with feeds that should work:

https://tinyurl.com/y468g375
    Thanks again @Willo3092, downloaded and will test it out again later in the week. Currently on PurE2 since Wednesday, and all seems to be fine.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234