Hello
I thank the OpenVix team for their hard work in developing this image.
Image works fantastic. I tried more images, but OpenVIX is by far the fastest.
I tried the image in flesh, but also in multiboot (with more options in the flesh: Opendroid, Egami, and also through the NeoBoot2 plugin, where I installed PurE2 with two partitions in my flesh). OpenVIX works very well in all options, even great. Also, all plugins work perfectly. Even the Kodi plugin.
Otherwise, the Kodi plugin is installed on location /media/hdd/.kodi/. However, I would love if it is possible to change the location: to have the Kodi plugin installed in
/...Plugins/Extensions/,
/usr/share/Kodi/ or in
/home/root/Kodi/.
It would be great if the wizard of the installation offered to choose which location we want to install the Kodi plugin. As with the KodiLite plugin for the DM800SE. Since all images of the Kodi plugin are installed at /media/hdd/.kodi/, it would be great to have at least one image that the Kodi plugin installs at another location. This would allow us to have two versions of the Kodi plugin (if I installed several versions of OpenVIX in multiboot, I would also have several versions of the Kodi plugin - with various Builds, addons, skins, etc ...). I think it would be best if this is realized with multiboot in OEA images, such as Opendroid, OpenATV, maybe Egami, I'm not sure. NeoBoot plugin is pretty unstable. They are still working on its development, and it would be fantastic if it could match up with PurE2 image with two partitions in flash (thus gaining additional memory)
I hope you like my idea, and you will work on it.