Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: H7s Triple tuner , recording FTA

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    I'll be surprised is the Zgemma is faulty. I'd compare tuner settings with both boxes.

Send a screenshot of the tuner settings on both satellite tuners and a photo of the rear how you've connected the receive up to your feeds.
    No worries ,
    I have also included recording settings ,, hope this is what you requested.

H7s1.jpgH7s2.jpgH7s3.jpgH7s4.jpgH7s5.jpg

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    Set preferred tuners to Auto.

If that does not solve your issue can you test on another dish?
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

PedroEll (01-03-19)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Also can you test the two satellite cables and make sure theres not shorts in them.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

PedroEll (01-03-19)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    Set preferred tuners to Auto.

If that does not solve your issue can you test on another dish?

Preferred tuner settings in recordings does not come with "auto" in choice , Only ,," disabled , Tuner A ,Tuner B " I have changed these, each tuner with each choice and unfortunately makes no differance .

I had a "Sly" dish and quad LNB and but changed that to Triax 80CM dish and a Quality universal LNB quad up ,, before I posted but didn't make any differance.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Contact whoever you purchased from, they can check it out.

Imo it's either an issue with LNB / Feeds or issue with the Twin satellite tuner module.

It's odd that each tuner works correctly on its own, but not together. Thats what makes be think its an issue with LNB / Feeds / F connectors / Short in the coax.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

PedroEll (01-03-19)

Title
    Thanks
    I appreciate your input and help ,, I cant figure it out but I Think I will have return box if possible, as to install HDD you have to disturb/break, "warranty void if removed label" ..

But I cant see how its LNB or Sat cables as it works on Three different STB's , Two different dishes ,two different LNB's ,, with no problems, which have been swapped around numerous times to try and locate this problem.

If anyone one else has similar prob pleas feel free to contact me as Id love to resolve this .
    Thanks again

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroEll View Post
    I appreciate your input and help ,, I cant figure it out but I Think I will have return box if possible, as to install HDD you have to disturb/break, "warranty void if removed label" ..

But I cant see how its LNB or Sat cables as it works on Three different STB's , Two different dishes ,two different LNB's ,, with no problems, which have been swapped around numerous times to try and locate this problem.

If anyone one else has similar prob pleas feel free to contact me as Id love to resolve this .
    Thanks again
    Contact wherever you purchased. Ignore the warranty sticker to install HDD, but don't bother if you can't resolve your issue.

Imho it's either an issue with LNB / Feeds or fualty Twin satellite tuner module which is easilly resolved. If bought from WoS shop open a support ticket here: https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/support/

It's odd that each tuner works correctly on its own, but not together. Thats what makes be think its an issue with LNB / Feeds / F connectors / Short in the coax.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

PedroEll (01-03-19)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    I've just tested a H7S and got no issues watching and recording from both satellite tuners.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks again ,, if I knew anyone local that had a H7s , ID try it on my setup. But Looks like that rules out firmware? Though I might Re-Flash before I disconnect for good ,, hate not solving .
    All connectors have been cut off and replaced with New Quality Connectors , Friend has tested lines with meter, he borrowed with permission from his work ,,tested ok , so at least that them removed , peace of mind ,, dish has been physically removed also and re-installed and realigned . problem persists .
    Last edited by PedroEll; 28-02-19 at 17:19.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Contact where you purchased, I'm sure they will resolve the issue for you.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

PedroEll (01-03-19)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 1,089 Posts
    I must admit I don't understand why you can't set preferred tuners to Auto.

I thought that was the default.
    Last edited by ccs; 28-02-19 at 17:26.

Title
    Thanks
    Should have put this to bed ,, Tried a re-flash , Tuner B not picked up on config boot ,, set manual ,, Tuner A 782 channels ,Tuner B 224 ??

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Should have put this to bed ,, Tried a re-flash , Tuner B not picked up on config boot ,, set manual ,, Tuner A 782 channels ,Tuner B 224 ??
    Well that totally contradicts what you posted earlier.

What scan results do you get is you swap the cables around? If there same as above contact where you purchased.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Tried to manual scan again in set-up wizard on boot-up ,Tuner B froze at 53% 224 channels , reboot exit set-up wizard , manual scan -simple - single and matched channels on Tuner A ,, Record Channel 4 (which seemed to be prob channel before) and while recording all other channels are OK . Not to tempt faith but all seems in order ,,

Title
    Thanks
    Tried to manual scan again in set-up wizard on boot-up ,Tuner B froze at 53% 224 channels , reboot exit set-up wizard , manual scan -simple - single and matched channels on Tuner A ,, Record Channel 4 (which seemed to be prob channel before) and while recording all other channels are OK . Not to tempt faith but all seems in order ,,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast