Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Saving personal favorite channels

Title
    Thanks

Saving personal favorite channels

Hi,
    I have recently bought a Octogon sf8008 with viz image and am trying to customise it to my requirements.
    One of the things I would like to do would be to be able to have a personal bouquet (folder) to store my favourite channels in from all my received satellites and freeview.
    I have seen on other types of receiver you can press a button to add that channel to your favourites , however I have not been able to find out how it is done on this receiver.
    So the idea being that when I go to my personal favourites (folder) I will be able to highlight a channel and go straight to it without having to search through all the bouquets.
    Hope this makes sense

Thanks

pete

Title
    Thanks
    Tune to the channel > Press down button to disply your channel list > Highlight the channel in the lst > Press Menu on remote > Add channel to bouquet

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldfire For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (18-02-19),Workshoppete (19-02-19)

Title
    Thanks
    First you will need to create a bouquet named 'Favourites' or whatever you want to call it. You can do this by pressing up, blue, menu, add bouquet. You can move your created bouquet to the top of the list, though you might need to change the settings in whatever plugin is creating your automatic bouquets to keep it there.
    Then you can start adding channels to it as Coldfire has said.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slacker17 For This Useful Post:

Workshoppete (19-02-19)

Title
    Thanks
    Great ....couldnt find that info anywhere ....so well pleased now ..many thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Workshoppete For This Useful Post:

noentry (23-07-19)