Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Youtube error

Title
    Thanks

Youtube error

Hello everyone having trouble with my youtube plugin when trying to play a music video im getting the error message 'There was an error in extract video url: Signature extraction failed! does anybody know a fix for this please as its very annoying. Thank you in advance for any help with this thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Hi guys. I updated today to openvix version 5.3 and youtube has now the same problem. not one youtube clip working and message format not supported with this url. I changed my image back to version OpenVix 5.2 and now also there same error. Please we need help how to fix this. I tried in youtube settings to change the url to [url]https://www.youtube.com/tv#/browse-sets?c=default&resume But no result. So I changed it back to http://www.youtube.com/tv in YouTube TV settings Normally it shows buffering. But now only the circel left up turning, and then the message fault extracting video URL Not supported format found in video info.
    Pff. Hope someone has a solution. Because I watched youtube every day. Thanks already. Greetz Herman from NL
    Last edited by hermantel; 11-09-19 at 18:48.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hermantel For This Useful Post:

cactikid (14-09-19)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi guys. Suddenky without doing anything YouTube works fine again. by the way YouTube wss also not working in kodi and in openPli so after searching on forums I found that this sometines happens. maybe 9 11 hack? But now YouTube works fine again...thank

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Interesting as i have it on an et8000 and it did not do anything and might have to delve deeper to see.