Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: AutoBouquets 28.2 Bouquets being partially deleted.

Title
    Thanks

AutoBouquets 28.2 Bouquets being partially deleted.

I have been using an Enigma 2 Settings File for bouquets for a motorised dish (68.5 East to 68 West), together with AutoBouquets 28.2E. This has worked well for a long time.

Now when the AutoBouquets E2 plugin updates at 1am each morning, all satellites from 15 West to 68 West get deleted from my bouquets. I send the E2 Settings File for motorised set up via FTP back to the receiver, but the same problem after 1am then next day.

Using a VuPlus Duo 2 running the current OpenVix 5.2.025

Any ideas how to fix this? Many thanks for any advice.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    In ABM Config I set 'Keep all non-ABM bouquets' to 'no' and then go into the 'Keep Bouquets' section of the ABM menu and check all the ones I want to keep.

Title
    Thanks
    To clarify, the plugin is AutoBouquets E2 not AutoBouquets Maker (ABM).

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Sorry, I haven't got my readers on. I haven't used AB E2 for a few years so not sure about the settings. Have you considered using AutoBouquetsMaker instead?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    In AB 28.2 threads, people are usually asked to post a screenshot of the settings they are using.

I cannot think of any reason why specific bouquets are being deleted unless there is something in the name that is not quite as it ought to be or hitherto not dealt with. Can you upload your bouquets?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Thread re-titled and moved to plugin support section