Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Iptv bouquets

Title
    Thanks

Iptv bouquets

Hey
    Is there a way to incorporate iptv bouquets into ABM? Its just that i want to make use of the hide feature and hide some of the foreign channel folders. Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Yes there's a couple of ways of doing it. I use Xtream Editor

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Yes so do i but i cant see the iptv bouquets in the ABM hide section? Can you send a pic of your setting or advise how to add them. I can see my other bouquets in there but just not these?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    In auotobouquetsmaker goto configure and choose keep none ABM bouquets to no then you should have a keep bouquets option.

You should be able to goto keep bouquets and tick all the iptv bouquets you want to keep then rescan ABM.

Title
    Thanks
    Or go to XE site and open your template and disable that way. Resynchronization needed

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    ABM default is to keep other bouquets but also stay first. I suspect problem is bouquets have same name, IPTV script places IPTV bouquets on top, so people assume ABM has removed IPTV bouquets.

I could be wrong.

Title
    Thanks
    Few options.

1. Get Xtream-Editor, spend some time editing and sorting it, disable rubbish, rename, assign epg and personalise it.
    2. Suls IPTV bouquet maker, then after first run edit the current.xml as an override file, all on suls site.
    3. Kiddacs Jedi Bouquet maker allows to tick what bouquets you only want prior to populate
    4. As Dsayers says use ABM - Keep Bouquets which an example below

Menu - setup - service searching - autobouquets maker - configure - Keep Non ABM bouquets - change to no - save

then in same menu

Keep Bouquets - tick what iptv bouquets you wanna keep

rerun abm

But if you populate Suls/Xtream editor then it overrides and puts back, but if rescan ABM then it will hide the non ticked ones again, so example

Suls - set to populate at 6am
    ABM - set to scan at 6:30am
    EPG Imports - Set to importer at say 07:01am

That way in morning all your chosen iptv and sat be there, and ones unticked be hidden.

Or look at options above as a few here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to danny121pt For This Useful Post:

icemen (01-02-19)