Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 16GB Nvidia Sheilds For Sale

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,036 Times in 7,629 Posts

Thumbs up 16GB Nvidia Sheilds For Sale

Selling these as no longer required. All 3 have all Nividia software updates installed. All 3 in very good fully working condition. They all have general usage / handling marks on the shiny parts of the tops. Nothing serious, just pointing this out to avoid any conflict. All 3 of these have hardly had much use.

16GB Nvidia sheild are from January 2017. Come with gamepads. Gamepads have hardly been used. Come with original USB leads to charge gamepads and unused HDMI cables. Original power supplies and adapters. Packed in their original boxes.

Selling the 16GB for £130.00 each including postage to UK and Ireland. Anywhere else will be extra cost. Payment by paypal gift or bank transfer.

500GB Nividia shield IIRC is from 2016, again hardly used. Cames with Gamepad that is still brand-new and unused. Comes with rechargeable remote and vertical stand. Few handling / usage marks on the top shiny parts, nothing serious.

Selling the 500GB with rechargeable remote and vertical stand for £250.00 including postage to UK and Ireland. Anywhere else will be extra cost. Payment by paypal gift or bank transfer.

These are the best Android TV media streams around imho and getting very rare to be able to purchase.

EDIT 16/01/19: ONE 16GB NVIDIA SHIELD REMAINING, PRICE REDUCED TO £120.00.

EDIT 02/02/2019: 500GB SHIELD NOW SOLD, ONE 16GB NVIDIA SHIELD REMAINING, PRICE REDUCED TO £120.00.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, AX HD61 COMBO, ZGEMMA H9 TWIN, VU+ ULTIMO 4K
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Technomate 80cm Powered by TM-2600 and Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    I've been watching some 16GB Nividia Shields on eBay, they're going for over £140.00!
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Technomate 80cm Powered by TM-2600 and Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish

Title
    Thanks
    Have you used these to play 4k files in Kodi at all? If so whats the performance like. I have a Nuc just now and I'm looking at options for replacing it.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarf View Post
    Have you used these to play 4k files in Kodi at all? If so whats the performance like. I have a Nuc just now and I'm looking at options for replacing it.
    Any 4K files I've tested have played fine. Suppose it depends on how your files have been encoded.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Yeah sure that makes sense, I'm just watching a couple of reviews and will get back to you.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Morning bump, sensible offers will be considered.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Sicilian,

would you take £120 for one of the 16gb units?

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Hi Sicilian,

would you take £120 for one of the 16gb units?
    Yes offer accepted. That is assuming you are based in UK or Ireland.

I'll pm you payment details.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Just wanted to say thanks to Sicilian, The shield arrived today and very well packaged.

I'll have fun setting this up tonight.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dwarf For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (17-01-19)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Just wanted to say thanks to Sicilian, The shield arrived today and very well packaged.

I'll have fun setting this up tonight.
    Thank you for buying, iTrader feedback left. Please do the same, thank you https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...on-is-complete
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Weekend bump
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Another bump, sensible offers considered.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hey S, would you take £105 for your last one?

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangord30 View Post
    Hey S, would you take £105 for your last one?
    I'll go to £110 for the remaining 16GB Shield, deal?
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    I'll go to £110 for the remaining 16GB Shield, deal?
    Thanks mate but I need to buy a remote too as nothing here I can use and not just using the app or gamepad sorry. I'd be happier at 105 no offence...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast