Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: HDMI signal problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

HDMI signal problem

Hi Guys

THis is one of the strangest situation have experienced. I currently have a vu solo 2 in the living room which i use occasionally use when my parents are not watching. All of a sudden the HDMI is not working anymore on either of the ports. TBF the tv that in the living room is quite old. The model number is KDL-40V2500.
    I tried the solo 2 on two other TVS in my house. More recent smart tvs. The one in my room is 32LM620T. I have a similar TV in the extension. The HDMI picure comes on both these TVs but not on my Sony one. Why is this? The skybox which my parents use works fine on either HDMI port so the port is not faulty on the sony TV.

The maximum resolution the tv can take is 720 so i changed this on my own tv and then tried to plug it back into the sony TV but getting no picture

Anyone have any idea?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joysleep1 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (20-12-18)