Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Hbbtv issues

firstsat1

Hbbtv issues

Hello,

Recently several TV channels from Spain launched a common HbbTV platform for their content (information about it available at www.lovestv.es). However, I try to launch HBBTV, I can see the message "HBBTV complement launched..." in the LCD but nothing happens and I need to push exit button. Do you know if I need to install/modify something in OpenVix to have a better HbbTV experience?

Regards,

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    on VU+ you have to press red first to start HbbTV and then red again to open the HbbTV content. Did you press twice?

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    This service does not seem to be available on satellite - only on DTT
    Zgemma H7S running OpenVIX 6.2, Darkmotor, Triax TD110 dish, Inverto Black Ultra dual lnb
    LG 50UM7450 4K TV, Pioneer VSX-534 Atmos AVR , Panasonic UB820 region free 4K Bluray & a PS4.

firstsat1
    Hello,

I continue with the same issue that I reported on December although I updated OpenVIX several times. I can see the message "HBBTV complement launched..." in the LCD but nothing happens and I need to push exit button. If I put again red button or any other button nothing happens until I press exit button.

https://www.lovestv.es/ is a common platform to provide HBBTV for the public and two main private TV (TDT) channels of Spain (TVE, Antena3 and Tele5-Mediaset). In their manual, they say that if my TV supports HBBTV I must press "blue" button to enter into HBBTV however with OpenVIX I should press red button. I don't know if this might be the problem...

Any idea how to debug this?

Thanks!

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    are these channels on 19.2E? If yes give me 2-3 channel names then I could check with several boxes.

Ralf
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

firstsat1
    No, they are Digital terrestrial television (DTTV or DTT) in Spain. All of them share the same HbbTV platform.