Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite List

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    The files are exactly the same

Please describe the problem again.
    You have only one section, but the xml file has that to 0, so even if you had more than one section in favourite "provider", they wouldn't show anyway.
    You have told it to create a main bouquet in favouriote "provider".

You have not attached your debug log. I did ask before. I m guessing you don't want the sections in the other providers. If this is the case, then please confirm. favourite.xml will not affect those. As I said before, disable the create the bouquets/sections for the individual providers. You can run an ABM provider without creating the bouquets for that provider and use the channels in ABM favourites.

Upload the debug log to avoid the guess work.

Also enable the "add provider prefix to bouquets" so that any misunderstandings will be easy for you to see

I suggest you change the top part of your file to the following so that there is less confusion

<favourites>
    <name>Apocentre</name>
    <sections>
    <section number="1">Apo 1 section only</section>
    </sections>

Try the following file, layout will be somewhat easier to see/use

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks again for taking the trouble to reply!

I've attached the files as a zip archive. When I run a scan with your favourites.xml file, it creates a single folder/bouquet under Favourites called 'All Channels' - please see screenshot. In this folder, there is one section called 'Apo 1 section only' with the desired channels listed correctly - see second screenshot.

If I try to do something very similar, but simply with the 'Apo 1 section only' removed (see favourites_NO_SECTION.xml), the machine crashes and generates the attached error log.

Perhaps I need a minimum of 1 section for it to run properly?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    There has to be at least one section otherwise it won't work. Even the providers must have at least one section.

Looking at your list, I am surprised you have not used sections anyway. You can jump between sections in a bouquet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12