Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Golden Interstar Alpha X

Title
    Thanks

Golden Interstar Alpha X

Hi All,

I have just got an Golden Interstar Alpha X and so far really thinks a great box specially for the money. When I opened the box I couldn't believe how small the unit actually was.

Does anyone know if I can stream my TV channels on my PC which is located in another room? or is there away that I can send my HDMI signal to another TV like the sky TV link eye?

I know in Kodi there is a PVR client for VU+ which connects to the box via the network.

Thanks

Bungouk

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bungouk View Post
    Hi All,

Does anyone know if I can stream my TV channels on my PC which is located in another room? or is there away that I can send my HDMI signal to another TV like the sky TV link eye?

Thanks

Bungouk
    There are wireless video senders with IR Remote Extension function like this:
    https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Wireless-HDM...53.m1438.l2649
    I have it my bedroom and watching my satellite receiver's channels and can remotely change channels via IR Remote Extension.
    Last edited by teirecias; 24-11-18 at 11:31.