Since I've been fixing the Virtualkeyboard in the ViXBMC_1080_Confluence skin I've been looking at skin messages in the logs.
I see this "Error":
< 4871.773> [Skin] Error in screen 'Setup' widget 'widget': [Skin] {ViXBMC_1080_Confluence/skin.xml}: component with name 'HelpWindow' was not found in skin of screen 'Setup'!. Please contact the skin's author!
< 4871.774> [Skin] Error in screen 'Setup' widget 'widget': [Skin] {ViXBMC_1080_Confluence/skin.xml}: [Skin] source 'VKeyIcon' was not found in screen 'Setup'!. Please contact the skin's author!
The odd thing is that the "Setup" screen does includes these two screens:
Code:
        <screen name="FullScreenHelpwindowWidget">
                <widget name="HelpWindow" position="1220,750" size="541,720" backgroundColor="menubackground" transparent="0" alphatest="blend" zPosition="3" />
        </screen>

<screen name="FullScreenTextButtonVKeySource">
                <widget source="VKeyIcon" render="Pixmap" pixmap="buttons/key_text.png" position="900,290" size="67,48" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" zPosition="3" >
                        <convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />
                </widget>
        </screen>
I can get rid of the Error messages by changing these two to include conditional="HelpWindow" and conditional="VKeyIcon" parameters respectively (guessed from looking at the Simple_1080 code).
Is this correct, and what does it mean?